Sign in to follow this  
Fishy

Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

D'awww.

I'm looking forward to releasing it. I think it's fun, maybe not what you'd expect.

I hate it when remixers tease me. :lol:

Spent some time tonight reworking the production on all three of my tracks for this project:

Staff Roll - 95% complete

Koopa's Theme - 99% complete (collab with Fishy)

Hazy Maze Cave - 100% complete

Spent some time tonight reworking the production on all three of my tracks for this project:

SS just showed them to me

Awesome

Awesome

Pwesome

I strongly approve of this development :-)

The incomparable Chthonic & Willrock have stepped in to tackle a couple dropped sources. Both have aggressive timelines they've agreed to abide by. Welcome aboard, guys.

Fishy? Nutritious? Someone? There's an update in a certain thread by me. Could you guys take a peak please?

FYI, I replied there a few days ago. Not sure if you saw it.

Double post action!

Just received a sweet wip from halc for Wing Cap, locking that track down. We've got a ton of momentum, guys, keep it going :). Almost there...

Hell yes dude. I talked to you a long time ago on IRC about Sliders. I'm much more happy that Benjamin Briggs is doing it. 'Cause you know, his songs are nice. And hooray for halc too. And willrock? Something Fishy's going on here... :-(

Inside the Castle Walls should be easy enough to get a claim on. I look forward to seeing how things go. :-D

I'd do it but i understand you're invite only, and i have about 5 other songs to make first..

inside the castle walls is unremixable as far as I'm concerned :P

someone call protodome

seriously

When all else fails, call protodome.

Someone turn on the protodome signal.

Well, apparently Mr. Briggs was wrong, because Castle Walls is now claimed with a WIP in hand :). Also, everyone's favorite The Coop has officially joined back up for Merry Go Round. Both tracks already showing significant progress.

Full tracklist now guys, time to close it out!

Well, apparently Mr. Briggs was wrong, because Castle Walls is now claimed with a WIP in hand :). Also, everyone's favorite The Coop has officially joined back up for Merry Go Round. Both tracks already showing significant progress.

Full tracklist now guys, time to close it out!

YEAH! Good job guys, now make the tracklist all yellow/gold! :)

Anyone with access, please head over to the project forums to provide some WIP feedback.

Edit: Also, if you need forum access (and are a remixer, obviously :P), please PM me your email address.

Edited by Nutritious