Let's find fanart that's actually GOOD

sephfire

since youre obviously somewhat new here go to the fan art competition in the competitions forums (click my signature). since no noobs ever go there ever I figure I have to do this.

Ok, I really don't understand what's going on though. I thought the topic was to post fan art.

Wow this thread is so awesome. But now I am pissed off, trying to figure out which one to make my new wallpaper. For now it shall be the first SotC pic. A lot of the art in this thread is mind blowing.

I'm just pissed off by fanboys/fangirls who insist on pronouncing names with a lisp.

There's no denying it's great, but there's no way in shit that's the *best* in the Blizzard fan-art museum.

Indeed. The quality of Blizzard fan-art is directly proportional to the number of female Dark Elves that are depicted, and inversely proportional to the amount of clothing on them, along with a constant negative modifier for each Tauren phallus present in the piece.

There's no denying it's great, but there's no way in shit that's the *best* in the Blizzard fan-art museum.

Heh, it's all a matter of opinion I suppose. I have in fact seen all those others previously, and the one I posted is still my favorite.

I stand by my opinion.*

*Opinion held by this poster is his own and in no way reflects the opinions of you, your mother, your mother's cat, or any other conceivable being. Do not take opinion with with any other drugs. Your results may vary.

• 1 year later...