Liontamer

Tim Follin: Dirge for the Follin - Musician Recruitment

Haha, clearly! Oh well, I'll be ready for when the day comes. Loooove Tim Follin's music, and the track I remixed is my absolute favorite of his and one of my favorite VGM's in general.

Larry, do you have a timeframe of completion or anything? I want to make sure I'm involved musically before things wrap up.

Edited by Kaleb.G

Larry is currently tackling some hardware failures that need addressing before this can come out. There is no time frame for completion right now.

Rumor has it he's holding the finished album hostage until Tim starts composing for VG again.

So, I see that this is still here. I'm glad. I've been rather hopeful for this project since it was discussed...*ahem*...awhile ago.

Busy as always.

That's good. :) SET A FINAL DATE DANGIT!! Then accumulate all the WAVs and put this baby out. Make it March 2016. Then say everyone who doesn't make a WAV missed their chance to be on Larry's album.

How often does Larry finish the Follin album...?? Exactly.. people will be clawing to get on this.. you'll have to reject wavs that are sent to you.