Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl *FRIEND CODES IN CLANOCR THREAD*

I just got Pearl a few hours ago and am I missing something here? How the hell do I get my friend code?:dstrbd:

Go downstairs in a pokémon center and go online. The Pal Pad in your Key Items will show your friend code as well as let you enter (an annoyingly limited amount of) friend codes for people you know.

what pokemon do you guys think is the most easiest and quickest way to trade a pokemon over gts or wi-fi and that is breedable? I think it is piplup starter everyone wants one =)

get an exclusive and you'll get pretty much whatever you want for it. I have pearl so I just go to the underground and dig up some some armor fossils, trade them in for lvl 20 sheildons in the mining town, and trade them on the gts for anything I want really.

get an exclusive and you'll get pretty much whatever you want for it. I have pearl so I just go to the underground and dig up some some armor fossils, trade them in for lvl 20 sheildons in the mining town, and trade them on the gts for anything I want really.

That's what I have been doing with my Cranidos.

Hmmm...in that case, anyone want a Sheildon I just got? Level 20, knows Rock Smash, Metal Sound, Take Down and Iron Defense, and an Impish nature. I'll want a Skarmoryor a Scyther/Szicor as a trade-off.

Just wanted to let you guys that don't visit the clanocr know that there is a Pokemon tournament being held starting June 18th.

If interested, please post in there saying that you are. The more the merrier.

I must be the only person in the world who has lost interest in playing this game. I can't explain why either :\

Nah, I stopped playing for a week too...then I started it again and got back into it.

I must be the only person in the world who has lost interest in playing this game. I can't explain why either :\

Perhaps you need to focus on another game for a while. I know when I was playing, I got into a massive, 20-hour-long catching/breeding/trading/evolving session and didn't level up my main team at all. I was ready to just toss the cartridge, but then I did some more exploring and got back into it.

I'm only maybe 19 hours into the game. When I play now, I only play for maybe 20 mins or so. I guess the whole fact that I need every pokemon game alive(well, not really) to complete the pokedex just turns me off.

Then don't complete the pokedex? I think it's a huge pain in the ass and I don't even bother. I just catch the pokemon I like and focus on training my team. Just collecting pokemon is pretty damn boring if you ask me.

Oh, and I'm interested in the tourney even though I'll probably get my butt kicked right away.

Also, for those of you who don't frequent the ClanOCR thread, I wrote a new friend code database here: http://drack.1111mb.com/index.php

Please enter your codes here. If I imported your code from the ClanOCR thread, register the username, delete the imported code, and recreate it as your own. This way I know who's interested.

I tried getting one o' dems trainer cards like some other people have and it wont show up in my signature. I saw that some people have them up there on the forums here but mine won't show up. Any help would greatly be apriciated.

Also did anyone notice that this is one of the hardest Pokemon games ever?

I tried getting one o' dems trainer cards like some other people have and it wont show up in my signature. I saw that some people have them up there on the forums here but mine won't show up. Any help would greatly be apriciated.

Tell me about it. Crasher Wave is one hell o' a guy.

Tried uploading it to your own space?

Tried uploading it to your own space?

I tried uploading it on to my Myspace and it still didn't work.

It worked for like a second when I tried posting the code in my message but it don't work now

Need to know. Why doesn't my ghastly/haunter/gengar know hypnosis!?

This is very vexing indeed.

Yeah, that annoyed me too - just give a heart scale to a guy in a house in Pastoria City to relearn old moves (they can be found by digging in the Underground).

That's because Hypnosis is an egg move for Gastly, so when you catch it at a high enough level, it has already learned enough new moves to remove it from the list.

Yeah, just grab a Heart Scale.