Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl *FRIEND CODES IN CLANOCR THREAD*

...Anyone else here tend to start a Gym battle to test if they can beat it, and quit the game once it looks like a lost cause? I do that, and I'm not sure if it's wrong to do so or not.

Man, I'm such a screw-up on these kind of games.

andyjayne, atmuh and Bahamut, when do you want your Mews? Arek is all "I'll take them if they don't want them" and I'm all like "No, dude, that's not cool."

So PM me or go to the clan ocr channel. I'll be around the next while.

...Anyone else here tend to start a Gym battle to test if they can beat it, and quit the game once it looks like a lost cause? I do that, and I'm not sure if it's wrong to do so or not.

Man, I'm such a screw-up on these kind of games.

I am doing that right now with the fifth Gym leader. She sucks. And she beats the snot outta me with her second Pokemon.

I am doing that right now with the fifth Gym leader. She sucks. And she beats the snot outta me with her second Pokemon.

Wow, I'm not the only one then. I agree with you, though.

Of course, I just need to find a Dark-type or something to conter her crazyness.

I require a Charmander or a Torchick or a WhateverTheHellTheFireStarterPokemonWasInSilverandGold or a Chimchar. Anyone help me out?

Preferably the Charmander

Friend code is 2577-9801-5671

Thanks much.

I require a Charmander or a Torchick or a WhateverTheHellTheFireStarterPokemonWasInSilverandGold or a Chimchar. Anyone help me out?

Preferably the Charmander

Friend code is 2577-9801-5671

Thanks much.

If someone has a charmander, I'd appreciate them breeding me one :3

If no one else gets charmanders ready by the end of the week, I can breed some for people.

ya i have everything too

and plenty of each

but i cant always trade i idle on #clanocr if you pm me in irc ill get your message

Havn't been to this forum for a while but here I have some breeds that I am willing to "trade" here:

Lapras

Spiritomb

Turtwig

Cyndaquil

Chimchar

Piplup

Bulbasaur

Squirtle

Growlithe

Mudkip

Elekid

Eevee

Anorith

Cranidos

phione (does not evolve into manaphy) sucks X(

Soon enough I am going to breed totodile and etc. if anyone is looking for a pokemon pm me I would be happy to breed for someone of a friendly status =)

I'll take a Squirtle and a Cyndaquil if you don't mind. Fire-types are lacking at this moment, and Blastoise just kicks ass.
Save an Elekid for me.

Ok saving an elekid for supreme a squirtle and cyndiquil for raenok can you guys give me your FC's and Names in pokemon? and raenok I have other fire-types that I can breed anyone here just leave a pokemon request I will most likely be able to get it =)

Jesus christ, Evilhead. And you say you aren't a Sony fanboy...

What??? Seriously, I could have put 'I've been too busy making love to my dog' or 'I've been too busy playing my Wii' or whatever, the point was that I've stopped playing Pokemon as much and I noticed a big drop off in the posts here and wondered where everyone went. Don't get your panties in a bunch! I still play my DS more than my PSP, so don't fret. It just so happens that there have been a few good PSP releases of late that have been keeping me busy as far as gaming is concerned.

Cheat device.

Or have someone that won a special event Pikachu in Japan that knows Surf, and then have them trade it to you.

All this talk of nobody playing pokemon while I've been gone for two days...psh. Although now that I'm home, I may be playing less too.

I don't know about everyone else, but i've been playing the hell out of this game. I put in 40 hours before I restarted, and I have 70 hours in my current game.