Sign in to follow this  
Bahamut

Happy Birthday, djpretzel!

I'M GETTIN' TIRED OF ALL THESE MOTHAFUCKIN BIRTHDAYS ON THIS MOTHAFUCKIN WEBSITE!

Seriously though, Dave, happy birthday. I've said it before and I'll say it again: if it hadn't been for you and OCReMix, I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today, getting licensed by Konami and shit. So thank you for the fantastic community and have an awesome fucking day.

I'm a lurker here, but still, I really think it's great what you've done with OCR (and I don't mind tons of awesome music for free either). I really think OCR has done a lot toward video game music being better respected. Happy Birthday :-)

grEEtinGS from MoNteRReY MéXico !!

aM... aNd...

hePPY fuCKinG BirTHdaY 2 yOU !!

is-mah-birfday-where-r-caek-dammit.jpg

pD :: tHx fO aLL

pD2 :: clicKing aDseNse to briNg a beeR to dJP

what the flying crap

DJPretzel got: AgeUp1! AgeMeter goes up by One Year!

I think you are now the world's oldest pretzel. (wait, he isn't actually a pretzel? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE! C'MON YOU *CENSORED*)

Anyways, happy everything! If it weren't for this site, I'd only have about 2500 songs as opposed to the nearly 2900 songs I have now! (LUNATIC MOON FTW!)

Happy birthday, and thanks for all the fish! Er...remixes!

Seriously, about 70% of my music library is comprised of OCRemixes. I really appreciate what you've done with this concept and website!

Happiest of birthdays and congratulations on the engagement. :)

What's with all the wellwishing lately? lol, reminds me of Moe's line on the simpsons, "I'm a well-wisher in that I don't wish you any specific harm."

And not only do i not wish you any specific harm, happy birthday too.

Hi, I know it's getting late in the day but just letting you know - I hope it was good one and I really enjoy your music, as a fan of Street Fighter II! :-o

Happy bday djp! :D

And happy engagement, too!

My brother says happy bday too.

He probably has more remixes than me. >.<

Anyway, have a good one, and thanks for bringing OCR to life for us lowly n00bs who didn't have the knowledge or knowhow (or even the idea) to make such a site ourselves.

Am i too late ?! Hope not !

I wish you a

tuzki_032.gif

and lots of

presents

today :P

Thank you for the idea to OC-Remix and for keeping it alive !

Cheers !

Ic3m4n

Happy Birthday, Mr. DJPretzel. Without you, I can honestly say I would be neither as happy nor productive as I am now. Best wishes for your engagement, and a happy birthday.

Hope you're having a great day, and congrats on all your recent success! Thanks for maintaining one of the two sites a frequent! If I buy you TF2 as a present, will you play on the OCR server? :-P