Sign in to follow this  
Geoffrey Taucer

The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

There is a Gradius one: complete Stage 1.

Me: I may try for the Battletoads Hard (complete Stage 6; that was always my favorite anyway), Marble Madness Normal (beginner race) and of course SMB or SMB2 Normal

Also, I'd pay to watch someone defeat Mike Tyson in Punch-Out!

Yeah, I meant that there's no Gradius expert challenge. It seems like a good game for it: Beat the game on one life. But yeah, I'd love to see someone take down Tyson in one round.

It's official, I have reserved my room. One king size bed, in a non-smoking room await.

Depending on traffic, I should reach Alexandria between 7 and 9 on January 4th.

Jeez, man! I may be able to rock the battletoads race in one life, but um, other than that, I got nothin' above normal level. There shoulda been a Comix Zone challenge. That game is hard shit.

Last chance if anyone needs a ride in from Dulles, just let me know. And Rama, early forecast looks like it'll be stupid cold late this week :)

i'll actually have to bring a jacket this time. last time i wore a hoodie, and that was the extent of what i needed. it was frozen and below zero in buffalo, but it was like fall down in NC and VA.

no one is going to buy it. You might as well just come to MAGfest afterall.

;*

Actually I'm still waiting for BRADLEY to buy it.

*mean look*

Bradley can't escape now.

i have the money. what's your email address for paypal?

I talked to Mr. Magfest. He was stressed as hell and wasn't really happy we were so late with the transfer.. but he'll try to fix it tomorrow. Otherwise I bet you just have to pay at the door, I'll wait with the paypal transfer til later.. This is why I was nagging you ;P