What I've Done on FL

The Instrumental Light

Not interesting at all.

Oh boy, we get to watch someone sequence a shitty song for 10 minutes.

The quality may not be the best, but the interesting part is the fact that it shows you how to (at least most of it, anyway, most of the song just repeats anyway) recreate the notes for the song LP did. Maybe I should have posted in the remixing forum, but I thought it was pretty cool ("What I've Done" is probably my fav LP song, and anybody who doesn't like it needs to get a life). Anyway, I know a lot of people (especially remixers) would find this interesting. Also, no u. Bummerdude: lol.

Hey man I m glad u showed me how to do this song because I arranged it foa friend of mine and now hes realy hapy!

The first part expresses lots of complex emotions guys so be careful, but then I didn't no wut to du late rto express more complx emotions, so i decided to use my favrit song and it also is his fvrit song and we really lik it together and we fel it xprsses our complex emotions with the other complx emotions...

what do you think?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO MAK THIS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!

ET's Song <---click

nobody listens to linkin park who is not 13

except myself and most of the mid-20's folks i know. but hey, not everyone can have good taste in music. ;)

for clarification however, this last album of theirs blew my buttocks.

thanks for the link, being as i'm one of those FL newbish folks, and its interesting to see how other people work. howe'er... the maker of the vid let things get a little redundant, but hey, can't complain about free stuff.

Im not saying that this is the best quality or that this is the most awesome remake ever, but i think its cool because it shows you how to do the song. I myself don't think too much of the quality, but w/a little tweaking and work you could make it pretty interesting. Also, those who are just coming in here for lulz, please get out.

P.S. I don't use FL myself, but i thought it would be useful to FL users.

The quality may not be the best, but the interesting part is the fact that it shows you how to (at least most of it, anyway, most of the song just repeats anyway) recreate the notes for the song LP did. Maybe I should have posted in the remixing forum, but I thought it was pretty cool ("What I've Done" is probably my fav LP song, and anybody who doesn't like it needs to get a life). Anyway, I know a lot of people (especially remixers) would find this interesting. Also, no u. Bummerdude: lol.

Actually, remixers, especially ones that us FL, wouldn't find it interesting at all. Using the piano roll in FL is the most basic part of sequencing. That's what sequencing something IS: recognizing intervals and writing them in the sequencer. This isn't interesting.

Saying that remixers would find it interesting is like saying writers would find a video of someone taking dictation interesting.

:shock:

The fuck you can't. Just because it's free doesn't mean it can get away with being shit.

well, maybe... it's kinda like that time i watched the movie "Evil Bong". i really wanted that hour and a half back of my life... but i can't blame the movie for sucking, it's my own fault i sat there and watched the whole thing!