Sign in to follow this  
Shael Riley

My New Album is Out!

33 posts in this topic

I have a new album, with a new band, available free for download, at a new site. This is my first release since Toybox, so go get it.

The band is called The Grammar Club and the album is entitled Bremelanotide. Please support us on viral networking sites like digg!

Digg it:

http://digg.com/music/It_s_a_good_EP_It_s_a_free_EP

Go get the new album at thegrammarclub.com!

-Shael

Very impressive stuff. 'Girl Trouble' is easily my favorite track on the collection, right in front of 'Bank Holiday'. Great work, Shael.

Man, I've only listened to the first two songs and I can already say that I like this stuff a lot more than that shit out on the shelves. Good stuff you guys got here. And it's free. Oh shit!

So good. Post some lyrics, plox.

Glad you like it. Linear notes are going to be posted over the weekend, along with some other stuff.

We plan to update this site regularly and produce a lot of music as a band.

linear notes: Notes which follow the order of the points made in the lecture are called linear or sequential notes.

liner notes: The writings found in booklets which come inserted into the compact disc jewel case or the equivalent packaging for vinyl records and cassettes.

good thing you're not called the spelling club.

linear notes: Notes which follow the order of the points made in the lecture are called linear or sequential notes.

liner notes: The writings found in booklets which come inserted into the compact disc jewel case or the equivalent packaging for vinyl records and cassettes.

good thing you're not called the spelling club.

You are good.

Glad you like it. Linear notes are going to be posted over the weekend, along with some other stuff.

We plan to update this site regularly and produce a lot of music as a band.

Exciting to hear!

Not only is it free, but it's GOOD. Great job man I love this.

Edit: Just finished listening to it all. This is so catchy and awesome. MORE PLZ THNX

Hey awesome! Going to have to loop this at work tomorrow. "Bank Holiday" was slick as hell, I wasn't really paying attention when I listened at first but it literally grabbed my attention and made me pay attention, which is very rare and a very, very good thing. Props!

-edit-

Alternate Ending was fantastic.

Impossible; the album's free.

I'll have you know Radiohead made me go to their website and pay $0.00 for their latest album. The bastards. I'm definitely checking out this album soon.

It's awesome.

Need I say more?

... Well I guess I do.

More please!

Great job Shael never doubted you for a minute.

I just wonder why Adam is trying to remain anonymous. Why hide from internet fame that doesn't involve a "wardrobe malfunction"?