Sign in to follow this  
WillRock

Turntable.fm - OverClocked ReMix Room - Come and DJ!

75 posts in this topic

Banning all non-US listeners aside, this is pretty cool. I've been idling most of the day in it and participating here and there, and have found a couple songs that I love enough to seek out. Fun :D

Besides the fact that it just went down a few mins ago, I've been having fun with this for a few days now...lots of great finds and just overall it's a blast. Definitely worth checking out. :D

Turntable.fm I miss thee... I MADE THIS THREAD AND GAVE YOU FANS. DIDN'T YA HEAR? DON'T BITE THE HANDS THAT FEEDS YOU. RAWR :P

Turntable.fm I miss thee... I MADE THIS THREAD AND GAVE YOU FANS. DIDN'T YA HEAR? DON'T BITE THE HANDS THAT FEEDS YOU. RAWR :P

There are supposedly workarounds that involve 1337 proxyhax... Not that I would suggest anyone do that or anything.

There are supposedly workarounds that involve 1337 proxyhax... Not that I would suggest anyone do that or anything.

couldn't you just set your facebook to living in the US

since it works via faceboook

couldn't you just set your facebook to living in the US

since it works via faceboook

As far as I know, the FB sign in for turntable.fm is an optional free pass of sorts, since people can also join via an email invite (which is supposedly given out slowly). The site isn't a Facebook app, so I assume the block is IP based or somesuch.

where all the ocr peeps be at, this place was bumpin a few days ago now it's barren :\

Like most social sites, members have either grown bored with the concept or have split off into separate factions to fit personal needs. That's the internet for ya. :<

Just found out they've restricted to US only, which means I can't join anymore. Time to kill the site owners then.

I was wondering where you were. The people in there miss ya... except Brandon.

bump.... this room needs some fresh blood.

I Miss Will :[

I'm hoping they can restore international service soon, I'm missing our international friends

I was hoping to meet Protodome :[ among other overseas ocr peeps

Damn right. :tomatoface: Time to get OFFICIAL.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Well took you guys long enough. Now convince turntable to unban us brits so I can start playing some MUSIK :P