Nario plays Mega Man 2 with a dance pad

Nario

EPISODE GUIDE:

Facebook Versions: Episode 1 - Air Man--Episode 2 - Flash Man--Episode 3 - Quick Man--Episode 4 - Metal Man--Episode 5 - Bubble Man--Episode 6 - Heat Man--Episode 7 - Crash Man--Episode 8 - Wood Man--Episode 9: YOUTUBE-ONLY

*YouTube Versions:

--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

*I recommend these because they have very important self-commentary annotations on them.

I beat Air Man from Mega Man 2 (NES)... WITH A DANCE PAD.

People voted between DuckTales and Mega Man 2, and this won by a landslide!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=392591481783

This is the first video in the series of me playing Mega Man 2 with a dance pad. Previously, I beat Castlevania and Super Mario Bros. with a dance pad, and while I doubt I'll be able to beat Dr. Wily's Castle, it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Stay tuned for more, because it's just going to get harder and harder from here on out!

This is the first video in the series of me playing Mega Man 2 with a dance pad. Previously, I beat Castlevania and Super Mario Bros. with a dance pad, and while I doubt I'll be able to beat Dr. Wily's Castle, it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Stay tuned for more, because it's just going to get harder and harder from here on out!

Nice. This reminds me - I once had a copy of Guilty Gear and a friend who loved the artwork, but was abysmal at fighting games. In order to coax him into playing with me, I gave myself an extreme handicap - I decided to play Chipp (my favorite character at the time) with a dance pad.

It was a grueling 3 matches, but in the end i had adapted enough to perform basic combo's and do fireball motions and was actually able to beat him. Ever since then, he has become a much more competent player :P Still, if you ever want to see hilarity ensue, try a Vs. fighting game on a dance pad.