ANNUAL FUNDRAISER!! Help us take OCR to the next level by supporting us on PATREON!!

Old 11-16-2011, 04:01 AM
Joel
Snacks 'N Jaxson (+25)

Almost clicked download right away. Couldn't though. Had to finish it one time through. Too good.
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Frank van 't Ende
Goomba (+100)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Awesome track. Great collab. Love the drum programming and the general atmosphere .. Keep it up guys .. I'm a fan.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:01 AM
Goomba (+100)

Awwwww

Awww the text really got to me.. It's so cool when things like this happens! OCR seems like such an awesome community! I wish I could come to all the reunions you have but since I live in Quebec it would be quite a ride!!

Happy birthday Valérie (I'm surprised you write it with the é, are you in anyway French or related to someone who is?) and I wish you both a long and sweet love life :D
Old 12-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Alex Kidd (+1850)

God, I love that piano, Emunator. Soooo good for a mood setter. The guitar and ambient sounds just pulled the whole thing together, and I kinda liked the vocals. The ending was pretty cool with the whole "radio/crackle/sample" fade-out bit. And the reason for this ReMix made me smile and got a mental "aww" out of me. Very cool idea, Stevo.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:10 AM
Wesley Cho, Moderator, Maverick Rising/Serious Monkey Business Director
Sheng Long (+10000)

A nice calm mix here. The guitar sounds a bit strange to me where it's at in the mix - perhaps it's the recording that sounds weird to me here. I think an acoustic guitar would sound better for this mix, the electric clashes too much with the atmosphere for me. Otherwise, the feel of the song is good overall.

The song sort of cruises along. I don't know how I feel about the static used in the ending. These are minor details though.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Taylor Lyndis, Audio Engineering Director
Big Boss (+6000)

I've enjoyed this song ever since I found it over at Remix:ThaSauce. A nice calm mix that conveys feelings of happiness and bliss, and as it goes on jubilation and ecstasy (the feeling, not the drug) are added. Beautiful beautiful work; you two work well together. Nice job Stevo and Emu!

<+overcoat> I am totally a weaboo fangirl | * +sixto stares at the tits | Now Taking Commissions! | <ocre> I'm the John Ratzenberger to OCR's pixar | <jeffball> my balls are everywhere
Old 02-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Martin K.
Simon Belmont (+2500)

Send a message via AIM to Martin Penwald
Starts out with the green grass/blue sky feeling mentioned earlier and goes into almost prog-rock-ish territory in the end (the weird, spaced out 70s kind of prog rock, not whatever might use that name today).

Personally, I rather liked the radio bit at the very end.

Tags
ambient, collab, guitar, mellow, piano, synth, electronic