How to Post a Picture or Signature

endblink

:( Ah freak....Stupid Geocities- pictures aren't coming up here in the forums. Stupid myimgs.com - Under "short maintenance" for the past 5 days.... Has anyone else got a sig hoster that I can use?

EDIT: Or can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with Geocites? This is why I don't use that site much.

EDIT: Or can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with Geocites? This is why I don't use that site much.

When remote linking pictures from Geocities, the filename should be changed to a .txt file when entered onto geocities. If your sig's filename is "mysig.jpg", change the name to "mysig.txt" and put it on Geocities. Remote link as usual, and PRESTO!! The sig won't be the big bad red X.

When remote linking pictures from Geocities, the filename should be changed to a .txt file when entered onto geocities. If your sig's filename is "mysig.jpg", change the name to "mysig.txt" and put it on Geocities. Remote link as usual, and PRESTO!! The sig won't be the big bad red X.

:D Thanks. I got confused and was uploading my pics as .txt . But now I got it.

YES!

and Cassanova where did u get that megaman pic that looks like Zero from Megaman Zero?

That's Megaman.exe, from megaman battle network.

Hell no. That's Megaman X drawn in the Megaman Zero style. EXE looks a lot different. Let me educate you with a pic:

protoexe.jpg

Although the colors are different(This is a prototype toy), and he's in the Woodshield style in that pic(Different shoulders), that's what Megaman.EXE looks like. Note the symbol on his chest and the way the helmet is shaped.

EDIT: Additional pic added:

plushes.jpg

Although SD, this shows how the colors on Megaman.EXE look.