Reserve Tank: VARIAtions (Need Mirror Infos)

DarkeSword

I'm probably missing the joke or something...but I like that name.

That all-caps part of VARIAtions is Varia, as in Varia Suit, the name of the Metroid series powerup that allows you to withstand extreme heat and cold. Basically, The Coop's just making a bad (terrible) pun. And he knows we love him for it.

That all-caps part of VARIAtions is Varia, as in Varia Suit, the name of the Metroid series powerup that allows you to withstand extreme heat and cold. Basically, The Coop's just making a bad (terrible) pun. And he knows we love him for it.

but...that's the name of the album...Reserve Tank: VARIAtions. The joke was in the "Forever", I'm guessing.

Haven't been on the forums much ever, though I hope to change that. I've been a huge OCR fan ever since I stumbled upon the site years ago. Jordan's remixes have been some of my favorite tracks to listen to. I almost crapped myself the first time I heard G-Storm, cause I loved extreme-G so much. I had no idea he was sick until visiting this thread. I am very glad to hear that he's on the upswing, and the fact that an album was made for him while he was sick speaks volumes about this community.

I can barely wait to hear it!

Haven't been on the forums much ever, though I hope to change that. I've been a huge OCR fan ever since I stumbled upon the site years ago. Jordan's remixes have been some of my favorite tracks to listen to. I almost crapped myself the first time I heard G-Storm, cause I loved extreme-G so much. I had no idea he was sick until visiting this thread. I am very glad to hear that he's on the upswing, and the fact that an album was made for him while he was sick speaks volumes about this community.

I can barely wait to hear it!

I almost crapped on myself too... That was so many years ago... ^_^ He wants to redo it... maybe someday he will. ;) Oh and as long as Jordan has his remicade every 2 months for a while...he'll be ok.