Wii Music

The Damned

I wouldn't even recommend rock band for wii owners, unless they own another system as well.

No DL content :(

I wouldn't recommend Rock Band period. Terrible guitar, terrible drums, only a few good songs.

If you don't already have it, don't get it.

The saxophone sounded like Soundblaster general midi. Wooo. That "professional" drummer looked like he knew how to drum, but the sounds weren't always syncing very well. They don't seem to register right when the player would usually want them to. I'm sure it's probably pretty tough technically to iron that out, but I don't see many people getting too into playing the drums on this game other than in a kids' toy capacity.

I wouldn't even recommend rock band for wii owners, unless they own another system as well.

No DL content :(

I didn't mind the lack of DL content, but we couldn't even get the proper World Tour mode with create a character. Are they that fucking lazy?

GHWT is promising (so far) that the Wii won't be left out. For Wii owners (and PS2 owners) Rock Band sucks. Which is tragic.

Back on track though, Wii Music is too little too late. I'm tired of Nintendo's stupid tech demos. Fun and amusing for a little while, but not something to bank a press conference on.

I wouldn't recommend Rock Band period. Terrible guitar, terrible drums, only a few good songs.

If you don't already have it, don't get it.

You have terrible taste. But if you have a Wii, I definitely can't recommend Rock Band. DLC is what makes the game so great.

Wii Music does look a bit disappointing, but I'll reserve judgement until we've seen more of it.

Guitar Hero 4: World Tour is coming out on the Wii with dl, online, career, and all that jazz. There. Done. Everyone who's checked it out says it's just as good as the 360 version and that it outdoes Rock Band.

Wii Music? We still barely know anything about it. Nothing about it sounds crappy to me. Playing Nintendo music (and God knows what else) with 60 instruments sounds pretty cool to me. What else do you want, Nintendo to come and change your diaper?

Seriously, Mad World exclusive, Tenchu exclusive, Fatal Frame exclusive, a new Animal Crossing (with online voice), a sequel to Wii Sports, several new first person shooters, wiiware and virtual console games every week, an upgrade to the Wiimote, Mario Kart Wii updates, Mega Man 9 (for all systems), Deadly Creatures, Clone Wars, The Force Unleashed, Mushroom and a freakin' Castlevania game that plays like Power Stone. Spore?

Gasp! It sounds like all of this lack of games is complete bullcrap to me.

Guitar Hero 4: World Tour is coming out on the Wii with dl, online, career, and all that jazz. There. Done. Everyone who's checked it out says it's just as good as the 360 version and that it outdoes Rock Band.

except after you dl 3 songs your memory is filled

Yeah, that sucks. Nintendo sucks for not doing something about that, because that's a real problem. Not for me though, because I don't have room for rock band or guitar hero in my apartment (it lacks storage space as well).