OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

ya

if you dont like someone micspamming

JUST MUTE THEM

the only time i get mad at micspam is when im actually trying to play in arena because arena makes me so mad as it is

Or the micspammer could just as easily *gasp* not micspam! Novel idea!

Hence why micspamming isn't really allowed on the OCR server - sure, you can mute annoying players, but it's even easier for the person to not be purposefully annoying.

Or the micspammer could just as easily *gasp* not micspam! Novel idea!

Hence why micspamming isn't really allowed on the OCR server - sure, you can mute annoying players, but it's even easier for the person to not be purposefully annoying.

but to some people that is entertaining so why take away their entertainment if you can alleviate what you personally find annoying in an extremely simple way that will benefit everyone

Go on to another server to micspam. Not all players know how to use the mute function. New players on the server have to waste time, either complaining about the spamming player OR finding them and muting them. For those that are enjoying the micspam and leaving it on, their ability to communicate and play effectively is severely diminished. So, fuck micspamming, do it somewhere else. I'll ban anyone who does it here.

but to some people that is entertaining so why take away their entertainment if you can alleviate what you personally find annoying in an extremely simple way that will benefit everyone

And this is irrelevant.

Conversely, why take away most people's entertainment at just playing the game by having to deal with micspammer douches? Sorry but that is just a dumb line of thought.

And this is irrelevant.

Conversely, why take away most people's entertainment at just playing the game by having to deal with micspammer douches? Sorry but that is just a dumb line of thought.

i said it just before

you dont have to deal with them everyone what doesnt like them can mute them!

anyways anyone who plays on the occasional afternoon knows that tons of the ocr people have loads of fun micspamming

i find people with admin things changing maps a zillion times MUCH MORE ANNOYING THAN mic spamming or smth like that

I don't know about micspamming, cause I turn all mics off. Type if you want to talk to me.

Lets see... which is more likely to happen before you die?

1. Me holding down "v" and saying "Edgecrusher, spy behind you!"

2. Me hitting "y" and typing out "Edgecrusher, spy behind you!"

Hint: I talk faster than I type.

Once someone has mic spammed, it's too late. My ears already hurt and I'm already pissed off. I can mute them to make it stop, but the damage has been done to (temporarily) steal my fun. Then I lock myself in my room and play Linkin Park while dreaming of running away from home cuz nobody appreciates me anymore. :puppyeyes:

i said it just before

you dont have to deal with them everyone what doesnt like them can mute them!

anyways anyone who plays on the occasional afternoon knows that tons of the ocr people have loads of fun micspamming

And even easier for everyone, the micspammers could have just not hit V and spammed?

You're not helping your case for micspamming here.