Fantastic Contraption

Imagist

Haha, yes! I love it.

Hah very nice. I still haven't tried that level much.

Finally got claw machine working on back and forth in case anyone cares :)

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=746751

Woah, the claw design was very impressive.

ooh, I'm not sure if double posting, even if the two posts are of different topics and from different days, is allowed. :/

Well, it would have been ok if it had been two different days. However, in my time zone your two posts occured within the same day, so that's a permaban from the entire internet. There will be a squad dispatched to your house to destroy your computer shortly.

Handling seems to have some of the most varied designs. I did a weird little winding-up contraption after years of experimenting.

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=679734

Fun game. I've done most of the levels, but a few near the end have me stumped.

That is awesome! I think my favorite part about this kind of puzzle game is there is no one solution, and that it is always fascinating to see how someone else approached a problem.

Well, it would have been ok if it had been two different days. However, in my time zone your two posts occured within the same day, so that's a permaban from the entire internet. There will be a squad dispatched to your house to destroy your computer shortly.

k, thanks for the heads up there buddy, i owe ya!