What are you listening to?

Heh, this turned to be inaccurate. With unforeseen circumstances, whattayagonnado?

Thread-related: I was just listening to just64helpin's new album just now. Finished it not two minutes ago. I had mixed reactions again, just like with the Bad Dudes album, but this time I had many less negative ones. Honestly, I think you've substantially improved your methods of writing, and the sounds are overall better. Things still feel a little rushed, but the instrumentation is more elaborate than your previous work. I personally wanted some bigger beats with a few songs, but what was there was good. The biggest drawback is it feels like you could be doing so much more with the material you have. It's good, it's satisfying for sure, but I know you can do worlds better :-)

Bottom-line: liked it better than the Bad Dudes, Starla will be proud, but I want you to go balls-to-the-wall on the next one. I hope I didn't critique too badly, bro.

• DarkeSword featured and unfeatured this topic