MAGFest 8

Broken

SO does this mean no beardfest?

This means Bond may have lost his razor somewhere along the way. I've never once seen any of his gadgets give him a good shave. Actually...now that I think about it, why don't any of his gadgets provide personal grooming? You'd think that stuff like that is a given.

The James Bond Aston-Martin line: It has missiles, machine guns, shields, ejector seats, and a cloaking device. If you want to groom yourself, though, you're SOL.

I had to shave my beard a small while back anyways for some medical reasons. Thankfully, that was resolved and I've been growing strong for a bit. It won't be what I wanted it to be, but it'll be the best I could manage. And to me, that's enough.

(don't forget I'm shaving at intervals DURING M8 anyways, just to throw people off)

This means Bond may have lost his razor somewhere along the way. I've never once seen any of his gadgets give him a good shave. Actually...now that I think about it, why don't any of his gadgets provide personal grooming? You'd think that stuff like that is a given.

The James Bond Aston-Martin line: It has missiles, machine guns, shields, ejector seats, and a cloaking device. If you want to groom yourself, though, you're SOL.

I had to shave my beard a small while back anyways for some medical reasons. Thankfully, that was resolved and I've been growing strong for a bit. It won't be what I wanted it to be, but it'll be the best I could manage. And to me, that's enough.

(don't forget I'm shaving at intervals DURING M8 anyways, just to throw people off)

I've been maintaining a fierce goatee for the past few months, that I have no plans on getting rid of. Are there any cigar-smoking (I have one I've been saving for a special occasion) goatee sporting (I might settle with mustache or just chin) Bond characters/villains I could shoot for? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Done and done!!

I got Palp to do it.

If you actually got him to dress as moneypenny, in-full, in the best attempt to become that character...

...this might just be the best new years ever, if that happened.

Also, DrumUltimA, let me know about the 31st. I need to call the hotel about checkin since my crew has our hotel room for that night and I need to pick up OA from Dulles in the afternoon. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out, you only need a ride to MAG, right?