OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

On the subject of Wonder Dog, I have never played it nor want to play it.

Thanks to Snowacalypse '10, we have to move our Spencer Nilsen interview episode spectacular to be moved to another time. Larry Oji is set to next week's episode, provided he doesn't epically troll me about things.

Another thing that we have been talking about, is it too soon to make OCAD shirts? Your input would be greatly appriciated.

I'd buy an OCAD shirt.

"Its not Okay, its OCAD"

Like "Its not okay" on front

"its OCAD" on the back

:)

Oh god, yes! Yes, I would so buy one if it was like that!

or if not that... Maybe something "OCAD, the Anti-Podcast", and on the back "The only Podcast that drains your soul as you host it."

Or if not that... Maybe the random quotes at the end of each episode

Or if not that... a miss-spelled version of "OverClocked After Dark" (Maybe OverCocked Alter Dork, or... something)

Well, that's the only ideas I can think of...

I was kind of thinking of one with a big monster truck on the front and then Jack Thompson's head on the back with two host's heads for eyeballs and one host's head for the mouth.

If you want people to hide it under a sweatshirt that is. :-P

No, just make something simple with the show's logo and/or same design as the banners.

That way, we can all send our money directly to 'The Otaku', and you can go on with your regularly scheduled deportation to Canada. ;)

Episode 13 is coming out soon. At least as soon as Steve gets back from Canada.

As far as other things go, would the listeners like additional content, and if so, what would they like to see from us? What do you like and not like about the show? What can we improve on, and what is your favorite color.

This is an honest community survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah that reminds me, a new page of the OCAD comic is out, and it really gives you a feel for who really runs our show.

tltdg01z.jpg