Megaman Online

Schwaltzvald

Well holy shit...

If I'm seeing this right...

I'm seeing characters from both, the classic series and X series.

Dr.Light, Megaman, Roll, Protoman, Dr. Wily, Bass, but then I'd see Iris and her bro Colonel?!

Hell the Yellow Devil actually looks intimidating this time around.

Are they trying to bridge the gap between the classic series and X series?!

At the 0:32 mark it looked like X was trying to drag Megaman somewhere.

Even the robot masters we've known before comeback in their original iterations.

What?!

I will say I'm rather torn on the fact that it's for an MMO...

It's not a bridge game. It's more the dev cherry picking elements from the different series. You've got both Iris and Alia and Signas there, but also Dr. Light, Wily, Protoman and Roll, and Bass is not the Classic version but Bass.EXE, the Navi version, and Battle Network is completely divorced from the main MM timeline.

It's not a bridge game. It's more the dev cherry picking elements from the different series. You've got both Iris and Alia and Signas there, but also Dr. Light, Wily, Protoman and Roll, and Bass is not the Classic version but Bass.EXE, the Navi version, and Battle Network is completely divorced from the main MM timeline.

Agreed, it looks like they're just taking the best of all of the MM series. Still, I want :P

Darn Koreans getting their one exclusive game.

The trailer is pretty darn pumpin', except for Cutman in Drag. Yeah, not a good idea.

And I don't know about YOU guys but fuck, Yellow Devil is ALWAYS intimidating to me. Because as soon as I see those yellow blobs move at me I KNOW I'm in for a world of hurt.

But yeah, the trailer is pretty exciting, probably more so than the actual game will be, I think.

this game is only coming out in south korea
you'll never play it because it is only being released in south korea

Thanks Bleck. This is why as a Rocman fan, I'm refraining from any excitement about this bloody fantastic looking trailer and the game that'll accompany it.

The sad reality is, no matter how hard I try, I'll never be korean enough to play it...

Megaman Z, where all the mega Z fighters compete in the world tournament! MEGA COOL!

Yeah, that's all I can think about, for this. As big of a Megaman fan as I am, I strangely am not too pumped about it :-|.

Good thing, too, since it's only coming out in South Korea.

And yeah, the Shadow Devil is hard as piss, if you play as Zero.

I have mixed feelings about Powered Up (which is at least better than my "meh" for Maverick Hunter X*), but let's just say No, Nothing could EVER look intimidating in the Powered Up universe.

And lol at Mega Mari.

You know, I wonder how a side-scrolling MMO would work. I haven't played any MMOs before, so if there IS one I'm not aware, but that's just my take. I'd imagine something like Mega Man ZX as far as a world is concerned.

*This is combined with a complete loathing of MH X's shitty remixed soundtrack. Way to ruin an excellent OST, Capcom.

Is this that thing Capcom was hinting at with their claymation megaman video? If so, then what happened to Ryu?

Sorry, I've been out of the loop... My computer's hard-drive died.

Rockman Online and Megaman Universe are two completely different things. MMU is on PS3 and 360, this is on PC. MMU is in English and will be released here without a doubt; this isn't (for now).

See? Separate things.