Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Pretty sure he's going to get banned for this. Took out Prophets monolith too.

he stole TNT from the server admin, duped it, and blew up a ton of shit in my house. what an imbecile.

ihatestrader.jpg

that whole area used to be closed in, with some nice glass/log fireplaces and torches supporting a raised ceiling. now it's a hole in the ground.

Don't let him scare you away, you should be fine as long as you don't set up camp right next to the spawn (as if that's possible anyway).

Oh I've already considered that seeing as how huge the world in MC can be I've been wondering the reason you guys bunch up.

Nonetheless if I do join I may have to consider going real far and try my hand at Obsidian farming along with lining whatever home/castle/bunker/base I make when I can...

Oh I've already considered that seeing as how huge the world in MC can be I've been wondering the reason you guys bunch up.

Nonetheless if I do join I may have to consider going real far and try my hand at Obsidian farming along with lining whatever home/castle/bunker/base I make when I can...

I'm starting to find obsidian everywhere.

It's not SUPER hard to find.

Yeah, so those that said was overreacting or just being a dick about Brandon there... told ya.

See now, that happened after the events I witnessed (blowing the wall up) and if he did blow the shit out of the spawn, and prophets stuff, then all the freaking out is well deserved and he should fuck right off.

See now, that happened after the events I witnessed (blowing the wall up) and if he did blow the shit out of the spawn, and prophets stuff, then all the freaking out is well deserved and he should fuck right off.

Well, let's just agree that the other guy is a dick. Sounds good?

Also, I'm in need of a fuckton of white cloth cubes. If anyone has any, or can spawn/dupe a lot, I'm willing to trade for them. Need a lot of refined stone? Maybe some nice red powder?

As far as maps go, I'll do you one better with this map of the other server I use.

There's also a script you can run that turns all the signs into markers. I didn't upload the results because we have way too many.

EDIT:

Oh, by the way, if FireSlash is interested in generating a map like this, the tool is Minecraft Overviewer, and the script to make map markers for signs is available in this issue thread.

Edited by Upthorn
useful information so this isn't just bragging.