OC ReMix: The Movie

Brandon Strader

No me. I should up my activity levels. :(

I'd probably be Al Pacino since I scanned my face in one of those things that tell you what celebrity you look like. And I'm Al Pacino.

ETA: Upon running my picture through another celebrity face thing, I'm suddenly a cute asian girl. What

You can always go back and get my plot that I posted like 2 years ago about blowing up Nepal with Napalm, The Atmuh Weapon army, the Underground movement to restore the remix to the world.

You know, if Brandon Strader had bothered to do his research. But hey, who am I to judge.

It sounds like you have something against Brandon.

So who's the badguys? UnMod? Or PPR?

I could care less what the movie is about, so long as it ends with the death of OCAD and celebrating with the most awesome remix ever created by everyone in the cast.

And if not OCAD, then just Brushfire's death will be fine.

Oh, OCAD will die at the end of the movie, but Brushfire won't die: he's doing lead vocals for that there greatest remix ever you're talking about. And while the credits roll, OCAD HD ReMix is announced and will be broadcast on every TV/Radio/Pandora/internet station on the planet.

:nicework:

You're about to enter a space, possibly rectangular in appearance. Adjacent to a place neighbouring an area of whereness.

With the nature of wood.

Perhaps it's made out of mahogany.

Welcome to The Scary Door.

n41165009640_1710.jpg

Find enclosed as promised the movie OC ReMix.

Re: Cast of appearance.

The last man and woman alive, possibly human, are left standing alone amidst a vast wasteland of broken remixes.

Perhaps titled cunningly after the very game of which they are remixed.

They're about to find out the name of the ghostly apparition who appears to be at the apex of deceptiveness behind the destruction of the music. But that's OK.

Then at the last second, everything turns out better than expected.

djp is Britney Spears.