Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

To lighten the mood, I just want to say that the world is a better place with all of these awesome Mega Man remixes. Thanks guys. :wink:

Yeah thats my intention when joining these. To support the compos, to listen to great music (already delivering that), and to try to make some good music myself.

As I said, the proto man bracket has to do its best to top the mega man bracket, just saying :P

i am surprised that our battle is as close as it is. i don't want to sound mean - i like his track a lot! but when most of the actual posted remixers - gario, abadoss, willrock, etc - vote for mine, and a bunch of lurkers vote for his, that says something to me....

Aww, how sweet. I'm mistaken as a posted remixer, lol. :nicework:

Sometime soon, maybe, but not at the moment :P Thanks for the sentiment, though.

Aww, how sweet. I'm mistaken as a posted remixer, lol. :nicework:

Sometime soon, maybe, but not at the moment :P Thanks for the sentiment, though.

Did you end up submitting your "Zeal Feels Good" WIP? I'm no judge, but it would be a crime if that were rejected. It's an awesome song

If you guys are wondering why my votes are all so close together time-wise, it's because I just wanted to get voting overwith, and I was lazy, and----

Just kidding :P I had already listened to all the remixes pretty much as soon as they were released by Darke. Haha I didn't just vote randomly, which may be what it looks like to somebody who doesn't look closer.

BTW where's the proto man bracket graphic? :P

I was thinking the same thing....

I think it would be cool if it were facing the opposite way the Mega Man bracket is, to make it like one big tournament bracket... but that might not be the best way to go about it since......idk, I think it would just look weird on the first post of the thread, actually.

EDIT: Sniped :x

Did you end up submitting your "Zeal Feels Good" WIP? I'm no judge, but it would be a crime if that were rejected. It's an awesome song

Oh, I forgot about that one. Already cleaned the production up, was planning on doing a couple of touches to the arrangement, but I forgot. Maybe I'll do that now.

EDIT: There, finished it. See y'all in the WIP forums.

I suppose this isn't the place to talk about that stuff, though :P.

As the score holds right now, I'm one vote behind, atm, so there's a decent chance you'll be up against GuitarHeroe, instead. You never know, though - it's only a single point. It can still turn around pretty easily, if anyone else decides to vote on this compo :nicework:

Admittedly Bubbleman would be easier to work with. Plus I have an ingenious idea utilizing a mysterious "3rd source" into that matchup, nothing fancy, just a little cameo.

I'll tally them up real quick.

haha I just counted again and I count 3. I've been keeping a close eye too, admittedly

I have been too. I was HOPING I'd get some kind of advantage by knowing who my opponent would be so I could start early. But NOOOO my opponents had to make it difficult, I didn't get Hylian Lemon. lol :<