Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

This competition has been close, but that also makes it quite fun; I've also been enjoying every remix you guys have been making here and want to say thanks for that.

I've been wanting to vote for "both of you" on several occasions, but, alas, one vote, one person. :(

Here's hoping the rounds to be are just as close just like this one (which I'm sure they will be). :grin:

One of these days, I've gotta learn how to remix so I can get in one of these competitions too... and also advance beyond drawing stick figures.

haha I just counted again and I count 3. I've been keeping a close eye too, admittedly

Must've been updated while I was away. It can still swing, but it's not as likely. Ah, I don't mind - due to someone reminding me in this thread I finished another completely unrelated song and submit it, so perhaps I'll still get something from this compo :P

Must've been updated while I was away. It can still swing, but it's not as likely. Ah, I don't mind - due to someone reminding me in this thread I finished another completely unrelated song and submit it, so perhaps I'll still get something from this compo :P

when its this close gario, anything can happen. Don't count yourself out yet :)

Are you guys going to submit your finished songs from the competition to the judges panel? (Maybe I should as if that's allowed?)

EDIT: Also, Darkesword, add Txai's Proto Man bracket to the first post please. Nice catch SuperiorX!

Oh, I forgot prophetik, that Cakewalk Home Studio 3? Cut my teeth musically on that. Here's one of my compositions from 2002 from VGmusic, my first music-community. I was known as Hyperion back then: http://www.box.net/shared/u3kming9iz

Edit: Now OCR is teaching me about production.

Pretty good.

BTW, here is Txai's graphic.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1409948/proto-man-bracket.png

So it look's like Bubbleman may very well end up being my next opponent. Ready for my mystery third source in the opening? Mwahahaha.

Sudden death!

Both have to submit a new remix from any robot master within 48 hours...BRILLIANT!

Usually, the moderator or competition head refrains from voting unless there is a tie. I've never heard of the head voting last, aside from tiebreaking. DS could theoretically vote now (though I can see why you don't).

Both have to submit a new remix from any robot master within 48 hours...BRILLIANT!

Usually, the moderator or competition head refrains from voting unless there is a tie. I've never heard of the head voting last, aside from tiebreaking. DS could theoretically vote now (though I can see why you don't).

You know I've run this thing before right?