POST TO ENTER! Meet Uematsu! Win VGM! (July 29th deadline!)

Liontamer

When I was a little kid, I remember playing Final Fantasy on the GBA for the first time. What kept me playing that game was not just the story or gameplay, but instead, it was the music that made me love it so much. I would bring the game wherever I went, and blare the music next to my ear continuously until it was stuck in my head for over a month. When I finally found out that Nobuo Uematsu composed the music for Final Fantasy, I immediately saw him as my idol. Thank you, Nobuo-san, for giving the world your talent. :)

My first final fantasy was FF6 (FF3a). I was deeply moved by the story and the indispensable soundtrack. Since then I have played through FF7, FF8, and working on FFX. I have watched entire replay of FF1 & FF5 & working on FF9. Nobuo Uematsu inspires me not only to play the games, but also to create electronic music.

I love his work with the Final Fantasy series. Wanted to go to a Dear Friends - Music from Final Fantasy concert but never got a chance to. Instead, I had a friend get me one of the programs you got at the concert. :)

I don't think it was even possible to grow up with a Super Nintendo and not be a fan of Nobuo Uematsu. Stupendous music.

So true! The Super Nintendo was the very first system I owned; upon playing them, I instantly fell in love with classics such as Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, and Super Mario RPG, and a very large part of why I love them so is without a doubt because of Uematsu-san's inspirational compositions.

I'm a Final Fantasy fan, and a Nobuo Uematsu fan to the very end! I don't know how I'll afford it, but I will be at the Los Angeles concert, whether I win this or not!

I live in sort of an isolated area so i will admit it wasnt untill about 10 years ago i got into final fantasy, but i will say this, if it wern't for the music, may have never. Sign me up, I want to meet the genious, shake his hand, and hope his musical epicness rubs off on me!

So all I have to do is post right here? Right here? Say, how about over there? No? Right here? Okay!

Man, if I win, I don't know what in the world I'd do. I'd feel a bit overwhelmed... Mr. Uematsu is a legend.

No, I don't want to think about it unless I actually won. Good luck to the all!