Sign in to follow this  
Rayza

VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

bra2lx.jpg

*rofl* That's not the kind of "female support" VGDJ will be getting from me! :lol:

Oh C'Mon, you know you want to toss your underwear at TheWangless and his mighty black-man swagger :wink:

Pixie: Do you wanna announce in the thread

that we're extending the deadline for the VGDJ Intro contest to Sunday at Noon?

Wingless: Comb yo' beard, bitch. I ain't tryin' to hear that shit.

-------------

And yay for the first in what I can only assume will be a long line of WinglessMixes.

So I only just now listened to 033.

I've a bit of a music backlog ATM.

Anyways, you guys are doing a great job, despite being neither Rayza nor Aurora. It's nice to change things up, anyways.

So uhm...keep up the good work, and...for the record, I think the pixiemix was the best of the four.

Is it possible for us to submit two entries to the contest or should we just stick with one? We've got two ideas, so we're glad you extended the deadline.

Is it possible for us to submit two entries to the contest or should we just stick with one? We've got two ideas, so we're glad you extended the deadline.

Absolutely. There's no limit to how much you submit, just keep in mind that we're going for quality over quantity. ^_~

I gotta say...the deadline extension is very welcome. We had out entry pretty much ready, but it wasen't as good as it could be because we just didn't have time.

But now we do.

*bows to Pixietricks and The Wingless*

Only 6! Keep 'em coming, guys! Hopefully the deadline extension will help with that... ^_~

Indeed it will, I've donated some of my (very little) spare time to make this. Mainly because I support the show, but also because The Wingless's's's's's's's design for the T-Shirt almost makes me black (as hell). I also need to say something about pixietricks so she isn't left out... you and The Wingless... you've done it... right?... I knew it. [insert more The Wingless love here]

But seriously you're both doing an awesome job... and you are too, pixietricks.

Crap, there're already 6 entries!!!! I was hoping mine would win by default if nobody else entered and I secretly submitted my intro at the last second. My dreams of VGDJ stardom have been destroyed! NOOOO!

(Well, I'll still submit my intro after I finishh it.) :lol:

Just listened to the latest show and I have to say you guys(well actually...that doesnt really work...but...whatever) are awesome. This show was my introduction to the podcast and now I have subscribed. :D

Crap, there're already 6 entries!!!! I was hoping mine would win by default if nobody else entered and I secretly submitted my intro at the last second. My dreams of VGDJ stardom have been destroyed! NOOOO!

(Well, I'll still submit my intro after I finishh it.) :lol:

Don't worry about mine. It won't make it. *lol* :lol:

Aww...I hope you place now, just because you said that Nicole.

Not first though...I want that spot. :?

The problem is, though, I don't have a mic yet so I had to record into my headphones. Therefore, the quality is kinda crap. :x

Yeah, sure I contributed in time, but as with all submissions like this, one can only think of the reception O.o