VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Wingless' official VGDJ T-Shirt logo has been posted at www.VGDJ.net!

VGDJLadies.jpg

There's a men's style, too, of course, and the back has our URL. See? See what you'll win if you get 1st, 2nd, *or* 3rd prize in our intro contest? Submissions are due Wednesday, March 15th by noon!

Greed will probably make it available for sale a few weeks after the contest :P

Anyway, nice work on the PixieMix seph. I liked the rythem and the "To much pressuurrre!!"'s. NICE WORK!

If people really like it and want one for themselves, we could certainly sell them on cafepress, but it wouldn't be for any profit. We'd put them on sale for the same price it takes to get them made, which is $15.99 for the mens style and $16.99 for the ladies. VGDJ isn't a business; it's just a way to further promote OCR.

If people really like it and want one for themselves, we could certainly sell them on cafepress, but it wouldn't be for any profit. We'd put them on sale for the same price it takes to get them made, which is $15.99 for the mens style and $16.99 for the ladies. VGDJ isn't a business; it's just a way to further promote OCR.

I'd hit it. :)

Heh, I knew it would be something like that, just having some fun. I wonder if you ship over here?

Heh, I knew it would be something like that, just having some fun. I wonder if you ship over here?

oh snap you are linkman aren't you

sup buddy

ps vgdj is sexy wooo

oh snap you are linkman aren't you

sup buddy

ps vgdj is sexy wooo

Heh, took ya a while there Arek. :) Don't worry, silent name changes confuse a lot of people.

Just FYI, we've only had *one* person submit an intro for the contest so far! I could have sworn a lot of you said you'd be entering... C'mon, where dey at?

(Sorry, been spending too much time with my ebony lover......errr...cohost....)

Sorry Pixie, I've been thinking up ideas and I just got one in the shower, so now it's all up to me finding the sample I need

I like pixietricks' use of the background music in the shows. Often I find myself tuning in on the background music in the show in addition to the voices in the foreground.

Speaking of, might someone such as Pixie-chan or Wingless-jiji be kind enough to tell what song was played in the background between 18:15 and 21:19 during the review of The Scarlet Halls of Night? I had a hard time paying attention while that one was going.

Speaking of, might someone such as Pixie-chan or Wingless-jiji be kind enough to tell what song was played in the background between 18:15 and 21:19 during the review of The Scarlet Halls of Night? I had a hard time paying attention while that one was going.

That was "I Think Of..." by Afro Celt Sound System, from their second album, Release.

reelmojo: Hmmm, nobody brought up the issue of collaborations on this thing. That puts us in a bit of a fix because we'd have to buy two t-shirts... Well, I guess we'll just see how things go!

reelmojo is the last person who would complain about being stingy on giving out shirts as competition prizes. ;)

'

NICE! :lol:

Wow, I've missed so much in this thread. Drama is everywhere! *lol* I would like to wish pixie and seph happy belated birthdays and a happy birthday to SGX, which is today. :)

Adams? Do..do...do I know you?

And yeah, mojo and I will participate, because I promised you that I would, Jill. But...so far we are still brainstorming, because this is much diffrent then the stuff we are used to making.

So even if we have to submit an audio file of me going "Oh my god! It's Pixietricks!" ...we will submit something.