VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Happy birthday. Sure I'm a little early, but I'll forget by tomorrow (I forget everyones birthday.... I piss my mom of every year....) BTW, aren't people born in March just awesome? Well, except SGX, he just sucks. :P

And yes, he wasn't attacking the thread; he was attacking *me*. The first example starting on page 101, with another bout beginning on 107, and finally on 111- you will see it on numerous occasions, not just since episode 031. Liontamer, DarkeSword and DJP himself all had to ask him to shut up. And this is only in the past few weeks. You'll find plenty more if you look, I'm sure.

Aw please, Jill. I didn't stop because of being "forced" to. I've had (and still have) other stuff to do, also I know when to stop. Not to mention that I have a life "outside" of OCR.

However this is something that you still have to learn in your young life. Happy birthday anyway.

And yes, he wasn't attacking the thread; he was attacking *me*. The first example starting on page 101, with another bout beginning on 107, and finally on 111- you will see it on numerous occasions, not just since episode 031. Liontamer, DarkeSword and DJP himself all had to ask him to shut up. And this is only in the past few weeks. You'll find plenty more if you look, I'm sure.

Aw please, Jill. I didn't stop because of being "forced" to. I've had (and still have) other stuff to do, also I know when to stop. Not to mention that I have a life "outside" of OCR.

However this is something that you still have to learn in your young life. Happy birthday anyway.

This happy discussion has taken a turn for the worst... Don't worry, we won't miss the next installment of this on-going drama.

Seriously, nice work Compyfox. It reminds me of when I checked out a thread about some new news on the Revolution, and 2 hours later it was a raging EA hate fest in there because someone commented on them. Way to turn the thread around!

You weren't force to stop POSTING or ATTACKING pixietricks? Because...I can understand how you stop POSTING because you "have a life" (which is cool, seriously, I mean I know probbaly 99.999% of the site probably does, too. But I'm glad that you're so glad to be in that margin that you decided to announce it), but had you CONTINUED to make posts, in the tone in which you were, you would've been silence. WHICH I'm pretty sure you were probably told on a person basis, and definitely were told multiple times in the thread. So in that sense, you WERE kinda forced to stop making MALICIOUS posts in the thread.

Your condescending attitude is neither needed nor wanted. Don't post in this thread again.

No kidding. I guess it's a good thing I didn't order a male stripper with a case of vodka for her, then... ;)

I'll take those.... My birthday is at the end of the month. With enough vodka I won't even notice the stripper anymore (or anything else for that matter...) 8)

Happy birfday pixie, woooo! I'll have to call in the phone line

Thanks everybodyyyy. And was that you who called in a little before 7? Somebody did, but they didn't say their name in the message.

Twasn't me, but I will sometime today or tomorrow

Don't know the password, but rumor has it that it's A, B, A, C, A, B, B!

Please, we all know that it's Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, Start *pantie sniff*

The Konami Code is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start!!

You fail at the Internet :tomatoface: