The OCR Cookbook

DarkeSword

<@DarkeSword> need to make an OCR cookbook

<DragonAvenger> haha

<@DarkeSword> make a lambchops recipe and call it Killer Studio Chops

<DragonAvenger> shariq, what would be the other recipes?

<DragonAvenger> bass groove?

<@DarkeSword> $350 Hat Upsidedown Cake

<@DarkeSword> Can the Judges, DJ Peas & Rice

<DragonAvenger> that one is good

<DragonAvenger> love it

<DragonAvenger> DarkeSwordfish? I'm pretty terrible at this

Inspired by recent judgehate shenanigans.

Any other ideas for dishes? Any people out there who are actually good at cooking care to post some great OCR themed recipes?

I may not be the most swift chef in the world, but I think I could see something that works with some of these. My words aren't to be taken to heart as some of these are yet to be tested.

Killer Studio Chops

Take several lamb cutlets, marinade them in chili sauce for an hour, and grill going from medium to high for 7-10 minutes making sure to turn the steaks on occasion. Serve with fries and salad.

Bass Groove

Take a steak of any kind of fish, marinade it in barbecue sauce for an hour, then cook in the oven at Gas Mark 5 for 20 minutes. Serve with whatever garnish you please.

(To be fair I can't really remember the gas mark for sure, been a while since I grilled a teriyaki salmon for that matter.)

Can the Judges, DJ Peas and Rice

Take a can of ready-made chili con carne and heat according to the instructions. Boil a portion each of rice and fresh peas, place the peas in the mixture when done and garnish the chili with the boiled rice.

Probably not the most colorful ideas I can think of at the top of my head, but I'm sure people can think of something more functionable x_X The upside down cake may be more my forte as I have a tendancy to make cakes every now and again, but I don't quite understand the significance for the $350 hat.

Rump Roast con(bitch)fit

Add a half of a cup of duck fat to a crock pot, 1 quart of beef stock, a tablespoon of salt, celery, carrots, onion and potatoes to preference, and then make an ass out of yourself and bitch about how no one understands your "killer production chops." Cook on low for 10 hours, reduce the stock, and enjoy!

The Meteo Xavier Super "Get The Hell Out of the Kitchen" Lasagne.

You need:

One can of tomato sauce

One jar of olives

Three boxes of noodles

One, ONE, block of cheese - aged to taste

Eight tomatoes

16 tablespoons of Paprika

2 frozen pie crusts

6 green garlic bulbs

Crunchy peanut butter

Crunchy jelly (Grape for texture, raspberry for flavor)

2 cans of Sprite

1 bottle of whiskey

4 bottles of rum

1 bottle of Zima (the most important ingredient, buy second hand if you have to)

2 heads of lettuce

3 lbs of chopped steak

3oz. Rosemary

2 oranges

4 frozen chicken strips

1 lb Chex Mix

2 ice cubes - dry

2 cups of water - dry

1 package of white gravy

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees for 45 minutes.

2. Mix Whiskey, Rum, Zima into a bowl and consume the contents while the oven is heating. Once the oven is sufficiently heated, scrape the yeast froth from the areas of your body it percolated in and use it to coat the cauldron.

3. Mix tomato sauce, tomatoes, white gravy, Sprite, jelly and water into a saucepan and heat to boil.

4. Cut oranges, lettuce, peanut butter, garlic, and olives into pyramids and insert them into the cauldron from beneath. Heat to simmer.

5. Shred cheese for 20 minutes over the cauldron. Cover for and heat for 12 minutes.

6. Once both saucepan and cauldron are heated, place remaining items and both saucepan and cauldron into a 9x9 glass pan and insert into the oven.

7. Cook at 500 degrees for 60 minutes without covering the pan. Turn pan over after 30 minutes.

8. Serve to 10-12 people. Do not turn off oven.

9. Connect gas line to oven or simply uncover adjacent to the living room.

10. Get the HELL out of the kitchen.

Leftover instructions: Do NOT eat. Lasagne will have half-life of 7000 years.

Blackened Dynamite Shrimp:

Saute shrimp in a skillet over medium heat with cooking oil. Apply seasoning appropriately. I prefer some ground black pepper, cayenne pepper (for that dynamite spicy taste), and a pinch of salt. You could also add some garlic, ground or fresh. Serve on their own, or with rice!

Nice, but how is that OCR themed?

Weaksauce

1 part ketchup, 9 parts water. Serve with boiled potatoes.

Chiptune Madness

A traditional British dish, take deep fried strips of potato (oven-cook optional for the health conscious), and some cherry and menthol lozenges:

694839.jpg

Bake inside a NES console for 45 minutes until gooey. Serve hot or cold, and remember it doesn't taste quite as good as it did the first time.