Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2012

DarkeSword

I'm doing an armorless Z Sabre run on X3 right now... shit's hard as balls. SO MUCH DAMAGE without the armor part. Can't even get all the hearts/sub tanks without the leg and arm parts! Not that you'll EVER have full health to refill your tanks

EDIT: ZOMFG GARIO GOT BLAZE HEATNIX?! Eggs site

Nice! I think I'm going to go play some X4 tonight. X4 is probably my favorite cause I have the most memories with it. When my family first got a PS1, X4 was the first Mega Man game I had played since the classic 1-6 on NES (we never had an SNES :cry:). So it's got a special place in my heart :grin:

And I'm ready to make it rain with my big mofo turtloid. We need to get some more MMX forum avatars tho, I can't rep my Maverick when we only got X1-3 and X8 forum avatars to choose from :razz:

Wow. I actually lost Optic Sunflower. Didn't expect that.

I've only played through X1, and barely touched any of the others. Obviously, I'm extremely partial to 1's themes, and generally prefer the SNES tracks over the later ones. Still, Optic Sunflower has a few excellent motifs to work with. I'll do everything I can to get matched up against someone who can do it justice.

Also, glad to see where my first, second, and third picks landed. I'm expecting some good stuff to come of those.

Oh, are we changing our avatars to fit? Sweet. One second, I need to take care of something...

Scrooge, I love you...but I'm going to have to let you go for a while. Shh-sh-sh, don't cry. It's only for a little while. Sting Chameleon and I have to do our thing and make music so beautiful, it'll make Wily cry (once I finally get my studio settled, which will hopefully be before I get matched). So you see, it's for the best. Once we are reunited, we will both have grown and our relationship can be taken to the next level.

Until then, adieu my sweet Scrooge McDuck.

Yours forever,

Theory of N

Whoever gets Boomer Kuwanger, you best do it big and make it better than the Maverick Rising track because that one is off the chain.

Good luck to everyone. I will be watching this compo hawk style.

Also, Clown Man, someone put it in their mix regardless.

Edit: Just saw the completed draft listing.

Wildfire... *Alan Rickman voice* Do not disappoint me.

Whoever gets Boomer Kuwanger, you best do it big and make it better than the Maverick Rising track because that one is off the chain.

Good luck to everyone. I will be watching this compo hawk style.

Also, Clown Man, someone put it in their mix regardless.

Edit: Just saw the completed draft listing.

Wildfire... *Alan Rickman voice* Do not disappoint me.

I'll do my research. But do you really think I'm one to disappoint? C'mon. :-P

Oh, are we changing our avatars to fit? Sweet. One second, I need to take care of something...

Scrooge, I love you...but I'm going to have to let you go for a while. Shh-sh-sh, don't cry. It's only for a little while. Sting Chameleon and I have to do our thing and make music so beautiful, it'll make Wily cry (once I finally get my studio settled, which will hopefully be before I get matched). So you see, it's for the best. Once we are reunited, we will both have grown and our relationship can be taken to the next level.

Until then, adieu my sweet Scrooge McDuck.

Yours forever,

Theory of N

I'm sticking with Flame Stag because screw doing what everyone else does.