Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

Lucas confirmed to return! He doesn't appear to have changed his moveset any, but it's still awesome to see him coming back.

Also now the official site has an entry form. You can write in any video game character you want as a suggestion for the next DLC fighter. I wrote in Biker from Excitebike. In my mind he'd fight while riding his bike.

I voted for Captain Syrup. She fills a triple niche of being a new female character, a new villain character, AND giving the Wario series another rep.

And, you know, she's an awesome pirate, and Smash is seriously lacking in awesome pirates.

I voted for Captain Syrup. She fills a triple niche of being a new female character, a new villain character, AND giving the Wario series another rep.

And, you know, she's an awesome pirate, and Smash is seriously lacking in awesome pirates.

They do one pirate and one ninja. Easy grass roots marketing for that DLC. the ninja could by Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden.

Pretty sure Square owns the rights considering the end of Superstar Saga says they do.
Square is a bunch of buttholes when it comes to licensing out their IP, but if Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Solid Snake can make it in, it's not impossible. Simon Belmont is even more possible, since Konami allowed one onf their characters once already.

I hope they don't ban my IP address for this, but I voted for Popeye, King Hippo, Eggplant Wizard, Captain N, Stanley the Bugman, Kuros, Mikey (The Goonies II), King Slender, sports game Mario, and James Bond (GoldenEye). Y'all have some good choices I'll endorse, too.