Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

I wrote some lyrics in The Megas's style, in the first person about how much Toad Man sucks and he has no business fighting anyone. But my idea for the melody didn't sound any good so I canned it for now. Maybe if one of the later sources has the right meter, I'll use them.

What? Toad Man makes it rain.

Wow, lots of great remixes this week! Well done everyone! Hopefully I'll get around to writing some reviews.

Music is up. Feel free to grab the tunes. Let's try to do a listening party tomorrow in #wcrg. Maybe 9 or 9:15PM?

Listening party sounds fun, though I'm not sure how to use IRC. Can someone explain how it works?

OK Mr Sword (if that IS your real name), where are we in the narrative at the moment? Robot Masters are on the Moon and just get attacked by the Stardroids out of the blue?

The Stardroids received Dr. Wily's call and have arrived at Earth and effectively performed an orbital bombardment. Disney's Wily Castles are all being destroyed, and the Stardroids are fighting to reclaim them on Wily's behalf. The Robot Masters have returned to Earth from the moon and are taking on the Stardroids themselves.

How to use IRC

(This guide is mainly for Esper IRC, but the same rules apply for other clients)

First, click this link to head to the main IRC website.

In the top-right corner, there should be a button that says Chat Now. Click it.

You should be taken to a screen that looks like this:

dx6UBWW.png

Enter your OCRemix username in the Nickname bar, and wcrg in the Channel bar. Press connect and you're done!

(Hope this helps!)

Edited by NovaReaper

There are TONS of amazing tracks this week. :D
No kidding. Voting is going to be even harder than last week. Although I find it hilarious that so many people clearly struggled with getting their two sources to mesh together smoothly. Lots of strange transitions and brief cameos. Overall amazing music, though.

Yeah well, 9PM your time is 2AM my time, which is a tiny bit late for me don'tcherknow.

You could always ask a mod like Rozovian or someone else if they could host a WCRG Listening party to accommodate our European friends. I'm sure someone could help make it happen. Heck, share instant messaging names and set up a time or use a twitch tv feed. Be the one to make it happen next round :)

You could always ask a mod like Rozovian or someone else if they could host a WCRG Listening party to accommodate our European friends. I'm sure someone could help make it happen. Heck, share instant messaging names and set up a time or use a twitch tv feed. Be the one to make it happen next round :)

I don't know for sure, but I think I might be the only person in this competition on this side of the world. Could anyone else from around here sound off so I can see if Shadow's idea is worth doing?