Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I am thinking that Snake is going to get the shank when it comes to the story mode and will not be a part of it, making him nothing more than a character to use for multi player and other modes.

Hopefully I am wrong.

I wonder why the Halberd is delivering the "enforcers". I would lol if Metaknight had his ride jacked.

I would be excited if the game wasn't 4 months away.

That's a reason to get excited in itself, no? It's not like these are tidbits of preview information that show how the game is developing. These are already solidified parts of the game that will be coming and quite soon in the grand scheme of things.

This is probably the best update so far for me. I really excited about this mode. This could be the thing that sets Brawl apart from Melee in terms of new content and gameplay. The cinematics look like they'll look very nice as well.

Seriously, they couldn't have made Zelda and Link look any more badass. They look hoss, but I think Giga-Bowser takes the cake though.

Edit: Dammit, I would like to see Midna and/or Zant appear in this game. Do you think wolf link will appear?

I am not sure if this has been posted already but if it has let me know.

http://www.thewiire.com/news/879/1/Aonuma_Confirms_Sheik_Ganondorf_in_Brawl

If this is true, its almost guaranteed that Ganondorf will have a new moveset. Sheik's design should be different as well.

How do you get a new moveset for Ganondorf from that?

Though this gets me thinking. What if Young Link = Windwaker/Phantom Hourglass Link now?

I am not sure if this has been posted already but if it has let me know.

http://www.thewiire.com/news/879/1/Aonuma_Confirms_Sheik_Ganondorf_in_Brawl

If this is true, its almost guaranteed that Ganondorf will have a new moveset. Sheik's design should be different as well.

Even though anyone could predict that, I am going to wait until I see official news on smashbros.com before I completely believe that.

There's actually a couple of douche's that are removing Peach from the confirmed list.

They're wiki fgts, they think they know their shit.

Even though anyone could predict that, I am going to wait until I see official news on smashbros.com before I completely believe that.

How does this confirm him having a different moveset at all? All it does is confirm he's even in the fucking game, it said nothing at ALL about his moveset.

Best update ever. I know nobody much liked Star Fox Assault, and it's been a long time since I've played it, but is it possible that the pig head in the 3rd pic is the Pigma/Alien combo? And I think those eyes with the protective covering were in Revenge of Metaknight on Kirby Superstar.

How do you get a new moveset for Ganondorf from that?

Though this gets me thinking. What if Young Link = Windwaker/Phantom Hourglass Link now?

Well I remmebering hearing from somewhere that Sakurai said in an interview that they where doing away with clone characters (it was a pretty big topic in these forumns not to long ago). Ganondorf's moveset was almost exactly like C. Falcon's. I'm pretty sure out of the two, Ganondorf is the one to most likely have his moveset chaged, seeing as how C. Falcon came first and He uses a sword and magic powers often in the Zelda games. I'm just guessing, but I am almost positive he will have a different moveset. If you don't think thats the case, thats fine. You can simply come up with your own idea.

Also this isn't some prediction (that Ganondorf and Sheik are confirmed), the official source came from GameInformer and I personally think they are very reliable. However I have to agree with Nicholas in that if you want a real confirmation, just wait for the update on smashbros.com. The same goes for peach.

How does this confirm him having a different moveset at all? All it does is confirm he's even in the fucking game, it said nothing at ALL about his moveset.

axle shh

It is more of an educated guess considering they are aiming at the destruction of "clones".

If he is the same, oh well. He is pretty bad ass as it is.

Also, why the hell are you quoting me instead of the person I quoted? He was the one that made the allegation, douche. I simply said "I need to see it on smashbros.com before I believe it."