Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I was looking at old posts, and I thought about something. If you can only do one Final Smash a battle, and your Samus, and you get transformed into ZS Samus, then how do you use ZS Samus's Final Smash? I'd think she'd have one since she's an actual announced character unless you'd be able to chose her on the character selection screen.

Oh, it's the Fire Emblem stage. We already knew about that one.

But wait what O SHI----

Yet another "as time goes on, the stage changes..." sort of thing (the other being the new DK stage). I'm wondering if these time frames are fixed or scalable (e.g., the progression is more drawn out when matches are set up with more stock/time).

This game is starting to remind me of Power Stone 2... but at least the updates are getting better.

Edit: geez, DK is so much bigger than ZSS, yet the size difference seems more pronounced in some images than others... so maybe you can't fight each other while falling to the underground?

I was looking at old posts, and I thought about something. If you can only do one Final Smash a battle, and your Samus, and you get transformed into ZS Samus, then how do you use ZS Samus's Final Smash? I'd think she'd have one since she's an actual announced character unless you'd be able to chose her on the character selection screen.

chances are they'll give you a code so you can enter battle as zss instead of samus (like starting with sheik by holding a as the match loads)

I'm curious if stages like this one and DK's stage will loop, and if so, how. And I sure hope the transition to the bottom (or in DK's stage, to the top) takes more than 2 minutes.

But what will the underground look like? I've got a hunch it'll look something like this:

(BRAWL SPOILER WARNING!)

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/2916/undergroundvx9.png

Ah, I love Photoshop ^^

I'm curious if stages like this one and DK's stage will loop, and if so, how. And I sure hope the transition to the bottom (or in DK's stage, to the top) takes more than 2 minutes.

But what will the underground look like? I've got a hunch it'll look something like this:

(BRAWL SPOILER WARNING!)

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/2916/undergroundvx9.png

Ah, I love Photoshop ^^

wow, that PhotoShop manipulation shows an area that looks a lot like some of the areas in Fire Emblem (on GBA) where monsters were. Hmm. Cool.

This is pretty cool update, I had a hunch that those statues were in that level. I'm happy to see floors breaking and stuff. I hope its at least as entertaining as things were in the Dead or Alive series when stuff would break. From the looks of it, it seems really entertaining with all the stuff going on in the background, crumbling statues and catapults. Cool stuff. Really cool stuff.

*stoked*

...and start with predictions of what the underground is!

I say it's full of candy unicorns :D

I hope you can fall for a long time so that you can get into air fights :o

Air fights would fucking rule! I really do wonder where the cave leads.......Damn you Sakurai!!!!