Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Jigglypuff would be a welcome return, that's for sure. I think perhaps one of her B moves that's not Rest needs to be tweaked, though, since like many Melee people she only really had a handful of useable moves. Pound is incredible, though.

More than anything, though, the best part of Jigglypuff is her voice, heh. JIGGLYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF!!

I would actually like to see at least one move changed from all of the characters, and in some cases two or three. Mewtwo (if he returns) especially could use a changed up moveset.

I'm not a huge fan of mewtwo... But I'd like to see him back in the game on the premise alone that he AND his moves looked BAD-ASS. Mewtwo flailing a beam-sword? How freaking cool was that. His upward through looks pretty sweet too.

More than anything, though, the best part of Jigglypuff is her voice, heh. JIGGLYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF!!

I love it when she gets a super mushroom and you smash her off the screen, when she goes "EEAHHH" sounds like she's takin a dump. Damn, Jiggabo better come back!

Has anyone been goin' on http://www.mojo.rick-gardiner.com/index.html, good mock-up site of Dojo, and that Cosby Smash song sounds "schweet", srry had a Francis moment, NO MY GRAPHICS CARD!!!

It will be very odd to play on that stage if the stage music isn't a remix of either "Kirby arrives on the scene" or "Taking over the halberd"

I hope it's one of those and not the newer song they used in Squeak Squad.

So I noticed something in the "Characters" page of the Dojo:

cmcapture1vs1.png

cmcapture2nc1.png

Now all of this is just speculation, but ASSUMING that the starting line up for newcomers and vets are going to be an even 8 vs 12 respectively, to make the characters page even, then there are only two newcomers and one more vet to reveal. If that WERE the case, Captain Falcon is the only vet that needs to be revealed. It would also support the theory that Lucas is replacing Ness as a newcomer.

Which would leave just one more newcomer to reveal for the starting line up. Either someone new or Metaknight, if he ends up not being unlockable. Also, it means that Luigi and Jigglypuff are still secret characters, like in the last two games. Along with any other secret characters from Melee.

I don't know if I'm the first to post this or not, but I can see this happening. Then again, I don't know if Sakurai would actually plan out the roster to accommodate an evenly organized characters page of the website.

Very yes.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/media.html?mode=trailers

Solid Snake has been announced as a character since pretty much its conformation. And truthfully, I expect to see far more characters in Brawl than what we're being given on the website. Though they may stop announcing characters after they fill the page up as you suggested, to say that was the end of the roster entirely would be a bit too big of an assumption.

After all, gotta keep some things secret.

That makes me wonder how it'll work with the remote.... probably nothing fancy (just use the d-pad instead), which means maybe you can only aim the sideways special moves in 3 distinct directions (like Link's boomerang has always worked... I think?).

Great assist trophy! Glad to see there'll be some retro stuff from older games in Nintendo serieses.. serii?? What on earth is the plural form of "series"? Yes, I AM too lazy too look it up!

I always thought that guy looked kind of creepy though... which makes him superb final boss material. Oh come on, that is NOT a spoiler!

Like a meteor storm, these panels come flying from the back of the scene to the front. Um, what am I supposed to call these things, anyway?

PANELS! Call them "panels", like you just did in the previous sentence!!! Gosh!

This guy needs to calm down.

Hee ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya!

He looks angry. Wh-what is he doing?

He’s attacking with the iron cages!