All Time Hardest Boss

The Coop

The bosses in Zelda wind waker has so far been quite easy, but it was the first one I had the most problem with. I couldn't hurt him, I couldn't pierce it, I couldn't in no way make it weaker, but on the third try, that's when i got him.

I won't spoil it, but take the item you got in the dungeon and try to use it somewhere in the room. Maybe one of the most basic rules perhaps, but still.

There really aren't any difficult bosses in that game.

(Not really a spoiler but kinda)

I wouldnt classify any of the ww bosses as remotely close to "hardest all-time boss" but the final Gannondorf had such a weird way to deliver the final blow it took me a while to figure out how to finish him after I kept stunning then hitting him over and over and he just wouldn't die.

(end not really a spoiler but kinda)

I read the first post, and as for the most insideous villian, I would say Ruber from Suikoden from II. As for hard boss battles, the only game I had problem beating a boss was the Omega Weapon in Final Fantasy V and the one in Final Fantasy VIII.

I tried Gogo a several times, but it was when he got serious that I didn't bother to defeat him. For the record: Meteor hurts, alot.

I read the first post, and as for the most insideous villian, I would say Ruber from Suikoden from II. As for hard boss battles, the only game I had problem beating a boss was the Omega Weapon in Final Fantasy V and the one in Final Fantasy VIII.

I tried Gogo a several times, but it was when he got serious that I didn't bother to defeat him. For the record: Meteor hurts, alot.

I still have not been able to beat Emerald and Ruby Weapon from FFVII. And I have yet to beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts.

Ganon in Zelda: A Link to the Past. When he starts snuffing out the torches and making pieces of the floor fall away, it gets really crazy. Between lighting the damn torches, trying not to fall down the holes in the floor, avoiding Ganon's whirling tridant while trying to shoot him with a silver arrown and then slash him is absolutely nuts. I don't know how I ever beat that damn game.

I had a harder time beating Phantom Ganon in OoT. The first part wasn't too hard, but whacking his magic back at him was a bitch, especially when he hit it back to me 5 times in a row.

Reminds me the first time we played it, we thought we had to strike it back by spin-swing, but you can just hit it normally. Shadow Link however is the hardest boss in the game, depending if you use Master Sword against him or not.

• 2 weeks later...

How many remember the cartoon "Gargoyles"? How many know that it spawned a video game on the Genesis? Well it did, and there's a final boss in it that's a pain.

In the final level, you come up against Demona. However, this isn't a normal Demona... it's a super powered version thanks to the Eye of Odin. She really doesn't have that many attacks, but she's a hard little wench to hit. She's darting all around the screen in seemingly random paths, and while she's doing this, there are fire rocks hitting the platform that you need to stand on to hit her. This fire covers much of the platform when the rocks hit, and you have to dodge it. As you dodge it, Demona seems to have a nasty habit of streaking by and hitting you at that exact moment.

The fun part of this, is that there are areas where, if you fall into them, you're dead right there. So besides Demona zipping around slashing at you, and fire rocks covering the one platform you can stand on, you have instant death waiting for you on both sides of that platform besides.

This part wouldn't be that hard if it weren't for the fact that Demona's movements are damn fast. Your chances to hit her are limited thanks to her speed, and this makes all the swipings, fire and such result in a long, sometimes tedious, and frustrating battle.

Gogo's easy. He's a mime, so if you stand still and do absolutely nothing you'll win.

In metroid prime1

The Omega pirate in hard mode

I never beat it....

My friend tried him in hard mode like 20 times. It was hilarious watching him consistently fail. He almost had him once but missed an easy shot and got killed by the normal pirates before he could get another shot off.

Not really the hardest of bosses, but if anyone has played Gun? the game is really easy, then the last boss is well hard!! I've tried at least 30 times now! You have to throw dynamite on these geyser things in the ground to hurt him. Of all the guns you have (Pistols, rifle, shotgun..etc.) The only one that hurts him is dynamite, and only if hes standing above a geyser.

Come on who is that hard?

Anyone played Gun and found him hard? Or defeated him?

I guess they are not technically bosses, but Vize, Anita, and Faina from Skies of Arcadia Legends.

Only if you try to beat them straight away. This rule applies to all the bounty bosses in Skies, though still after beating the game that bounty guy in the ice area was still frigging hard.