Sign in to follow this  
The Coop

All Time Hardest Boss

What about lavos Core from CT? that took hours cuz the stupid lavos bits kept on reviving lavos. :x:x

That´s was a peace of cake. But the hardest version of Lavos though, is when you fight him when that queen in the dark age awakens him. It has the strongest attack possible and that rain hurts alot. And about the core, yes, it´s irritating, but I think the left one was weak for physical attacks and the left one magic. Just keep kickin ass and you might eventually make it.

If not, go away and train.

You most likely cannot kill Lavos at the undersea palace unless you use New Game+

Ah dammit' date=' now I want to try.[/quote']

That´s the hardest boss in the game.

SPOILER

And in the beginning of the New Game+, you can touch a shining sparkle in one of Luca´s telepods, and you will then stand in front of Lavos, alone or with the girl depending if you walk in there before or after the girl has been teleported to the past.

You most likely cannot kill Lavos at the undersea palace unless you use New Game+

Ah dammit' date=' now I want to try.[/quote']

That´s the hardest boss in the game.

SPOILER

And in the beginning of the New Game+, you can touch a shining sparkle in one of Luca´s telepods, and you will then stand in front of Lavos, alone or with the girl depending if you walk in there before or after the girl has been teleported to the past.

Dude, in New Game +, I have soloed Lavos.

In an actual game, killing Lavos in undersea palace, with little equipment...

gotta be hard.

Bah, hardest Lavos fight is starting a fresh game then warping straight to him from millenial fair. :lol:

You can't.

Unless you create a new game, use new game plus and use that save as the original save.

Bah, hardest Lavos fight is starting a fresh game then warping straight to him from millenial fair. :lol:

You can't.

In New Game+, you can touch a shining sparkle in one of Luca´s telepods, and you will then stand in front of Lavos, alone or with the girl depending if you walk in there before or after the girl has been teleported to the past.

I'm still holding it was the Shadow Link for the end of Adventures of Link. for 4 reasons!

1) That last castle is so freaking long, it drains you of what you've got anyways

2) That odd flying boss you have to fight right BEFORE shadow link is tough in his own right

3) The trick that works to kill a lot of the armos knights (jumping at them and then thrusting your sworf forward while coming back down to cut right through their shield) doesn't work too well on shadow Link

4) and if all that wasnt bad enough, you have some jerk-ass wizard laughing at you the whole fight.

Bah' date=' hardest Lavos fight is starting a fresh game then warping straight to him from millenial fair. :lol:[/quote']

You can't.

Unless you create a new game, use new game plus and use that save as the original save.

Maybe that's what I ended up doing. Been so long I can't remember. All I know is I saw a little shiny thing on the ground, walked over to it, and next thing I know I'm fighting Lavos with no gear and my lvl below double digits.

Bah' date=' hardest Lavos fight is starting a fresh game then warping straight to him from millenial fair. :lol:[/quote']

You can't.

Maybe that's what I ended up doing. Been so long I can't remember. All I know is I saw a little shiny thing on the ground, walked over to it, and next thing I know I'm fighting Lavos with no gear and my lvl below double digits.

wuss. zeality would have one.

You can't.

I coulda took him

You can't.

I coulda took him

Zeality has never finish Chrono trigger BTW. :roll:

I just friggin' beat the Savato archetype in Trauma Center. Not the hardest boss ever, but definitely one of the most frustrating. It's a 10-minute operation, and if you mess up at the very end, you have to do the WHOLE FRIGGIN' THING all over again. Gahhhhhhh....

I'm still holding it was the Shadow Link for the end of Adventures of Link.

Shadow Link in Ocariana of Time is a pain in the ass too.

Only if your not using the hammer.

You can't.

I coulda took him

no u

or the bigorron sword.

or the bigorron sword.

Or the fishing stick...

<_<

>_>

<_<

>_>

I had a problem with Inhert from Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. The thing would 0 Shift out of the way before I could land a hit, and after I did enough damage to it, the second half of the fight where you fight him in the dark had to be the most frustrating part of the whole game. I can't tell you how long it took me to beat the thing after having to continue so many times.

Is that the reason he goes crazy and shouts

WHO MENTIONED CHRONO TRIGGER

when it comes into discussion?

You can't.

In New Game+, you can touch a shining sparkle in one of Luca´s telepods, and you will then stand in front of Lavos, alone or with the girl depending if you walk in there before or after the girl has been teleported to the past.

New Game + is not a fresh game.

Even so, if you beat it at a low level and THEN try to kill lavos with 1 or 2 people...holy cow.

You can't.

I am aware of this. I have used the new game + to continue with old gear, lvl, etc. before. The encounter I described was not done on a new game+ file.

You can't.

I am aware of this. I have used the new game + to continue with old gear, lvl, etc. before. The encounter I described was not done on a new game+ file.

The warp to Lavos from the Millenial Fair does not exist in a normal new game.

This is entirely possible since it's been ages since I played, though i could have sworn I did it w/o newgame+ :? . I'll have to track down a ROM and doublecheck. If my memory is indeed playing tricks on me, then thanks for the correction.