Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

YOUR CODE MAKES NO SENSE TO ME! Explain it using a diagram... with horses. And cookies! Yeah, and have the horses eat the cookies, and then they all dance at the end!

I have finally managed to contact Poinko. It seems that he never got any of the emails I sent to him over the last few months, which would explain the error messages I got sometimes. But he is alive, and he is still involved. He's just busy with some job or something, and it involves vampires. At least, that's what his message said.

He's just busy with some job or something, and it involves vampires. At least, that's what his message said.

and i've been busy with ghosts, werewolves, and unicorns

I don't need to hear about your sex life. :<

Poinko has volunteered to work on the webpage. With Poinko, Pixel and Cobalt starfire handling the artwork, and Poinko doing the site, the rest of you need to finish up those remaining WIPs. I would love for all of them to make it, but time won't permit that. I'd like to get at least 14 remixes, and we already have 8. Just a half dozen more and we're fucking solid golduck.

Er, I need to know what else to draw for the artwork, I've been sitting on my hands wondering what I should be doing for a while now since I finished up what I had. :P

I guess for now since I'm feeling restless I'm just going to draw more random pokemon and see if any of them can be used for the site or something.

Yeah, sorry, I suddenly got thrown into 16 hour days this week. Let me get back to you in about five days or so.

All remixers! Please go to the Artwork Discussion thread on the project forums and please submit your choice of custom Pokémon artwork. It's needed for the staff page, as well as some other stuff. Poinko, Cobaltstarfire and Pixel are taking them, so go get in on it.

You can't make me do anything I don't want to do.

Even though I did do it, it still wasn't you making me do it.

Ooh, I had an idea for the title. Go check.

You can't make me do anything I don't want to do.

Even though I did do it, it still wasn't you making me do it.

Maybe I made you think you wanted to do it, indirectly making you do it. :P

...and now it has a name.

Thank you, but I'll pass. We already have three artists, and they're all pretty compatible with each other.

That is some serious WTF right there lol.

Oh right, I've finished all the custom pokes that have been brought to my attention. Well not all of them I still need to do pixils, but otherwise they are done.

So if I'm still missing anyone you better post something over on the project forums or hope one of the other artists knows about it. :P

Jaroban delivers hot, steaming awesome with the latest version of My Greatest Rival. Go check it out here.

...I'm guessing us non-project members can't listen to it.

Oh well

Yeah, so with a few more YESs, Jaroban's remix is finished.

That makes eight tracks total so far. Now to get the other half dozen or so done.

DA, I'm looking at you.

Yes! All the tracks I can get! AHHHAAA HAA HAAA HAAA!

Also, it was pretty far along last time, so I see no reason why it can't be finished off.