Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2018

DarkeSword

3 hours ago, Trism said:

My entry is in! Had a lot of fun with it, looking forward to see what Gar comes up with! 

Still have some work I'm going to put into my track so knowing me I'm going to push it right to the last minute of the deadline most likely.

All I can say about my track right now is I've put more time into it than I planned to and that everyone will probably think that I've watched bladerunner, blade runner 2049, blade runner 2022, blade runner 2036 and blade runner 2048 way too many times this year.  ...and yes I have. 

Also played a few dozen hours of Outrun 2019.  :)

29 minutes ago, Garpocalypse said:

Still have some work I'm going to put into my track so knowing me I'm going to push it right to the last minute of the deadline most likely.

All I can say about my track right now is I've put more time into it than I planned to and that everyone will probably think that I've watched bladerunner, blade runner 2049, blade runner 2022, blade runner 2036 and blade runner 2048 way too many times this year.  ...and yes I have. 

Also played a few dozen hours of Outrun 2019.  :)

Wait a minute. I thought there is only two bladerunners.. Or I'm just dumb and didn't get the joke.

4 minutes ago, Mak Eightman said:

Wait a minute. I thought there is only two bladerunners.. Or I'm just dumb and didn't get the joke.

Just trying to work in how many times I can say blade runner in a single sentence since blade runner 1 and 2 and the blade runner shorts were awesome because blade runner.  It's a cheap joke. 

*Sigh*

Yeah, this didn't happen. I'd give a million reasons why, but at this point it'd just be excuses filling in for what was just regular ol' irl exhaustion. Still look forward to the entries, though, and can only apologize repeatedly for not stepping up like everyone else here has.

1 hour ago, Gario said:

*Sigh*

Yeah, this didn't happen. I'd give a million reasons why, but at this point it'd just be excuses filling in for what was just regular ol' irl exhaustion. Still look forward to the entries, though, and can only apologize repeatedly for not stepping up like everyone else here has.

Ughhhh I don't think I'm going to have anything to turn in :(  Excuses, excuses, but this week at work was brutal, I had family commitments over the holiday weekend, and then I got sick last night which made it really hard to focus. I'm really sorry guys, especially @Arceace cause I really wanted to have a solid showing and I hate it when folks have to drop out of these compos.