Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2018

DarkeSword

Thanks, really helps me and screws me at the same time xD I'm doing some pitch shifting and some chopping, the sources are recognisable, but it's subtle. But the end result sounds so good and I spent so much time doing this that I almost died of an heart attack while reading your reply xD

At least i still have time xD

I've been having trouble with my grandma and won't be on this computer Monday. I put my theme in the lead and "Fireman" (Megaman 1) in the pizzicato string. I put it on my Soundcloud just for transfer. I'll just P.M. it to DarkeSword early (hope you don't mind and read the description).

sorry for the disappointment, but I think i gotta forfeit on this one. Came into this hoping I would get out of my funk and I just never did, I restarted so many times and I just didn't like any of my attempts... I have just been creatively shocked for this year so far, even just attempting to make some original tracks never goes longer than a minute. Think I just lost all my motivation or something, honestly don't know what to do anymore to get fully back on the creative saddle..

2 hours ago, Supercoolmike said:

sorry for the disappointment, but I think i gotta forfeit on this one. Came into this hoping I would get out of my funk and I just never did, I restarted so many times and I just didn't like any of my attempts... I have just been creatively shocked for this year so far, even just attempting to make some original tracks never goes longer than a minute. Think I just lost all my motivation or something, honestly don't know what to do anymore to get fully back on the creative saddle..

Oh no! That's a bummer! I'd encourage you to still turn something in please. Believe me, I'm right there with ya:  it's literally been 3 years since I've made any music so this round was a struggle for me too. My song isn't very long either, so even if you only submit a WIP, it's still better than nothing! :-D

18 hours ago, DarkeSword said:

Round 2 starts Monday night around 10PM ET.

I've updated the first post with submissions and voting instructions. Make sure you read them carefully. I need WAV files, not MP3s.

In regards to the file name, would it be an issue of my "artist name" is slightly different from my username in this forum? I like to go by "pixeltea" for all of my music now.

48 minutes ago, SuperiorX said:

Oh no! That's a bummer! I'd encourage you to still turn something in please. Believe me, I'm right there with ya:  it's literally been 3 years since I've made any music so this round was a struggle for me too. My song isn't very long either, so even if you only submit a WIP, it's still better than nothing! :-D

Looks like I'm not the only one who didn't do anything musical last 3 years. And my track also short and silly. Submit your wip Supercoolmike!