Sign in to follow this  
Fishy

Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

At the moment I'm trying to move towards releasing what we have as a smallish project of the key tracks. Just to let you know what's going down.

So like a Portrait of a Plumber EP, eh? Well, 8 tracks isn't too bad. Regardless, this project's been going on for over 3 years now, so any release would be nice! ^_^

Moar like 14/15 tracks. Lots are almost done. But the ones that are barely started/ridiculously old need to go as far as I'm concerned.

If you release a Portrait of a Plumber EP, will the team go back, finish the album, and give it a full official release?

I believe their general sentiment is just to get something out and be done with it. When projects go on for a while, the general idea is to just get it done. I'd highly doubt there'd be any further release from the project after that.

Whatever comes out, whenever it comes out, I can't wait to hear it, folks.

Y'alls should talk to Robotaki, he's got a 99% complete WIP of the Menu Theme that might be suited for the project :-)

Moar like 14/15 tracks. Lots are almost done. But the ones that are barely started/ridiculously old need to go as far as I'm concerned.

What tracks are likely getting dumped?

What tracks are likely getting dumped?

I need to speak to the people first. Shortly.

I'll bravely try the merry-go-round.

No new tracks thx.

Actually, Galaxy 2 comes out on the 23, so... yeah... not really the best example. Since the original Galaxy came out on... I think November 3, 2007.

Nintendo has had the time to release Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 before this project comes out.

It is true. This project started... Feb 07, judging by the first post. Galaxy 1 came out November 07. Galaxy 2 comes out later this month. I'd say hold off on releasing this until after Galaxy 2 comes out on the 23rd.

Y'alls should talk to Robotaki, he's got a 99% complete WIP of the Menu Theme that might be suited for the project :-)

this. do it.

lol, calm down guys. Pokemon project has next dibs far as I know. I need to speak to bgc about the menu theme first.

So basically, this already won't be out before Galaxy 2... Perfect...

Just as planned...

lol, calm down guys. Pokemon project has next dibs far as I know. I need to speak to bgc about the menu theme first.

apologies. wouldn't have said anything if the track wasn't still green though.