Sign in to follow this  
Fishy

Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

I will, unfortunately, be dropping my claim on the ending demo track for the project. I've had about three different takes on it, in different styles, and nothings come out of it that I'm satisfied with. So, good luck with everyone on the project, and feel free to request a presence on OCAD to argue with us hosts about being n00bs and how much we suck and your project rules.

Also, Luigi 4 lyfe

I hate when claims fall through!

But at least you tried!...

If I didn't smell sarcasm, I'd be puzzled as to what would've made Portrait of a Plumber a bad project...

I hate when claims fall through!

But at least you tried!...

If I didn't smell sarcasm, I'd be puzzled as to what would've made Portrait of a Plumber a bad project...

It's not sarcasm: the project really is going to be great. We OCAD hosts just like being, or looking like, or acting like, complete and total douchebags. It's in our blood. Fishy is the man and it's just easier to goad him into requesting a presence by catering to his ego.

OCAD: We take the internet seriously. Seriously.

We do have a deadline :S. I'm trying to get a hold of everyone to discuss it with them individually. This project has been going for far longer then it should have been considering its size.

We do have a deadline :S. I'm trying to get a hold of everyone to discuss it with them individually. This project has been going for far longer then it should have been considering its size.

Fishy speaks truth. My LLL mix will be turning 3 this year :(

The deadline is different for a few newer chaps (not much different) but it is fairly soon. It's especially soon if you are pu_freak or avaris/jewbai: You guys have no excuse for not being done by now. I know I took my sweet time too but srsly, its becoming a joke.

Halc could probably have done the whole soundtrack in half the time!

But yeah, as I said; will be talking to you guys individually.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME!!!!

My whole world...it is crashing down upon itself in a fiery storm of flames and mephisto-bits...

mind changing my name in the first post?

thanks, guys.

I was unaware of this. I assume it's just to "The Prophet" or no capitals like in your name there?

whats taking so long do i need to make some more tracks or something

Hell yeah. There are some tracks left. This project could definitely use some more halc action if you know what I mean.

whats taking so long do i need to make some more tracks or something

Feel free.

I am trying to chase things up with the slackers atm but Uni is being a cruel mistress recently.

i am kind of half-tempted to turn the merry-go-round theme into a bad acid trip

(don't hold me to it, though :P)

A bad acid trip, eh? I don't know what kind of music that's supposed to sound like, but pun not intended, the more ideas for such a short original track, the merrier.

I'd vote YES on such a proposition.