Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

I will, unfortunately, be dropping my claim on the ending demo track for the project. I've had about three different takes on it, in different styles, and nothings come out of it that I'm satisfied with. So, good luck with everyone on the project, and feel free to request a presence on OCAD to argue with us hosts about being n00bs and how much we suck and your project rules.

Also, Luigi 4 lyfe

I hate when claims fall through!

But at least you tried!...

If I didn't smell sarcasm, I'd be puzzled as to what would've made Portrait of a Plumber a bad project...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when claims fall through!

But at least you tried!...

If I didn't smell sarcasm, I'd be puzzled as to what would've made Portrait of a Plumber a bad project...

It's not sarcasm: the project really is going to be great. We OCAD hosts just like being, or looking like, or acting like, complete and total douchebags. It's in our blood. Fishy is the man and it's just easier to goad him into requesting a presence by catering to his ego.

OCAD: We take the internet seriously. Seriously.

• 3 weeks later...
We do have a deadline :S. I'm trying to get a hold of everyone to discuss it with them individually. This project has been going for far longer then it should have been considering its size.

Fishy speaks truth. My LLL mix will be turning 3 this year :(

The deadline is different for a few newer chaps (not much different) but it is fairly soon. It's especially soon if you are pu_freak or avaris/jewbai: You guys have no excuse for not being done by now. I know I took my sweet time too but srsly, its becoming a joke.

Halc could probably have done the whole soundtrack in half the time!

But yeah, as I said; will be talking to you guys individually.

• 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History