Pokémon Diamond/Pearl *FRIEND CODES IN CLANOCR THREAD*

The Damned

I get my copy today! Yaay! Playing it over lunch and about twelve hours tonight. AND I AM so getting the fire starter. Yeah. What's with all the hatred of el fuego monkey? I personally like the final evolution. Looks like the Journey to the West guy. And when I transfer all my legendaries from ruby, colloseum, and XD (see also : Blaziken!) it is so on. Ha ha ha ha... now where did i write down my "semi mortal enemy" code...

Just a thought, but if everyone would PM your Friend Codes, and which version they're for, I'll put together a web page with them on it for everyone who wants to play together instead of searching feverously throughout the thread to find said friend codes.

Note, I don't have a friend code yet, but I should be the end of next week. I don't have Wi-fi at home, I'm still on a wired network.

Anyway, just PM me and I'll set it up.

poinko - 4424 7944 6387 - pearl version

haaaay :]

Just a thought, but if everyone would PM your Friend Codes, and which version they're for, I'll put together a web page with them on it for everyone who wants to play together instead of searching feverously throughout the thread to find said friend codes.

Note, I don't have a friend code yet, but I should be the end of next week. I don't have Wi-fi at home, I'm still on a wired network.

Anyway, just PM me and I'll set it up.

ClanOCR exists for those exact purposes. We just need to get Arek to update the roster to include pokemon since he's the thread maker. Or at least talk to him so he knows his efforts aren't being wasted. :) He might like the idea.

-Nick

It might be cool if someone started a group (in the game) and figured out how to get everyone into it (I know how to start a group, but not how to actualy get people into them). If people all get into one group they can share records in the union room and compair everyone elses win streaks and other stuff like that in the television building at Jubilife city.

Is it really worth getting..?

The only games I've played from the franchise had been the original red and blue games (way back I went for the red while my sister went for the blue, had a strong rivalry since then in other games)

The others within the series I've tried a little bit via friends and emulators but were not enough to get me to buy them as I felt more changes were coming.

I re-iterate, is Diamond/Pearl really worth getting now..? Besides the idea of online battling which is edging me to try getting back into it again.

I'd say it's worth it. It's just a fun game. The online battling really makes it. Pokemon was always about playing with your friends, but up until now unless you had a lot of nerdy friends it was tough to find people with Pokemon games.

By the way, my friend player name is Nurse and my friend code is 2878 6080 1062. I'd like to battle/trade with you guys eventually!

I'd say it's worth it. It's just a fun game. The online battling really makes it. Pokemon was always about playing with your friends, but up until now unless you had a lot of nerdy friends it was tough to find people with Pokemon games.

By the way, my friend player name is Nurse and my friend code is 2878 6080 1062. I'd like to battle/trade with you guys eventually!

It's funny as my friends are a mixed bunch, some nerdy some aren't yet I think it had to do with the "cuteness" of the creatures that put off a lot of some older players (not me, or my sister) from trying out the older titles. Serious competitions could have been had if every just tried it out...

I'll most probably get it then during my lunch break :)

Thanks!

Damn, mine was delivered today...but still won't be able to play it cuz I was dumb when I ordered it and sent it to my parents' house by mistake. Gonna go pick it up in a couple weeks. Oh well, no time to play it just yet anyhow. Skipped the last series of Pokemon, so I'm looking forward to it just that much more.

DANG IT, I'm not much of a competitive gamer, but this thread makes me want to go super-turbo hardcore mode. But I have questions:

1.) I've always been a water/grass starter type (exception in Silver), since they blaze through the starter gyms like nothing. I'm currently looking at a "Clean Industry" (read: Electric/Steel, heavy hitters, good defense) theme. Any suggestions besides the starter?

2.) What are the main differences in Pearl/Diamond, regarding Pokemon?

3.) What other series is the game compatable with? Will it be able to read Leaf Green/Fire Red?

4.) I heard a mention of a "Pokemon God" in this game. Who dat?

Thank you in advance.

4.)

i'm about 10 hours in now. my monferno is level 25, my gyarados is 23 and my buizel is 22. I've got that bird one.. that i can't for the life of me remember the name, sparavia? it's like the pidgey of pearl/diamond, it's at 24. I'm having a problem finding the 3rd gym so far, the leader isn't home.