June is coming closer

Bummer

How about something that isn't from any of the Castlevania, Chrono, Donkey Kong Country, Final Fantasy, Mario Bros., Mega Man, Seiken Densetsu, Sonic the Hedgehog, Xeno, or Zelda series?

Well, sorry for thinking that something is a good idea, but i like it.

June is overlooked game month?

How about everybody submit a mix that isn't from any of the Castlevania, Chrono, Donkey Kong Country, Final Fantasy, Mario Bros., Mega Man, Seiken Densetsu, Sonic the Hedgehog, Xeno, or Zelda series? :tomatoface:

It'd be easier to just eliminate any game from Sega, Nintendo or Square-Enix. That way you'd really force people to explore, and not just shuffle sideways a little to some other game from those companies.

It'd be easier to just eliminate any game from Sega, Nintendo or Square-Enix. That way you'd really force people to explore, and not just shuffle sideways a little to some other game from those companies.

no

soul blazer and illusion of gaia are from square enix

they need MORE

If this is supposed to be a tradition, shouldn't the theme for June always be end boss? If that doesn't breed enough options for people (though it should), you could just make it boss month. That would keep the end boss tradition, and open up the theme for more variety. Whatever ends up being decided on, I'm still going to use my sig from last year anyway.

If this is supposed to be a tradition, shouldn't the theme for June always be end boss? If that doesn't breed enough options for people (though it should), you could just make it boss month. That would keep the end boss tradition, and open up the theme for more variety. Whatever ends up being decided on, I'm still going to use my sig from last year anyway.

After having seen the wicked stuff you've whipped up in the FACs, I'm really curious to see your sig from last year.

Oh yeah, and Bummerdude... Decide upon something please. <3

If this is supposed to be a tradition, shouldn't the theme for June always be end boss? If that doesn't breed enough options for people (though it should), you could just make it boss month. That would keep the end boss tradition, and open up the theme for more variety.

That's the problem in a nutshell.

End Boss Month: Not enough options since we already did that last year.

Just Boss Month: Too many options.

Whatever ends up being decided on, I'm still going to use my sig from last year anyway.

Whatever.

Only two days left now, but I've already decided what the theme will be, even though some of you can already guess it. I'll make a new thread in Off-Top somewhere around noon (in the east coast of America), so see you there.

Someone lock this thing up.

Awesome posts in this thread. Quality stuff.

Anyway I don't think we should rule something out just because it had been done before, because NOTHING had been done in quite the scale June had been.

That said, logical things that come to mind for me are:

-First Boss Month

-"Right before end boss" month

-Last AREA month

-Optional Character Month

-Side kick month

-Comic relief month

or, of course: End Boss month again