Chocolate Rain

Brycepops

I'm sure you've all seen the original video, and maybe even heard the remix that 4chan made :3 This shit is made of coda and win. OverCoat, you need to come up with something like this :|

http://youtube.com/watch?v=caIBKOztlAo

The original video for those who haven't seen it yet:

4chan got all over this video :D

Edit: Speaking of 4chan, here's the 4chan remix XD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNEgr6ua6VQ

I never thought this Chocolate Rain video would become so popular. I saw it two weeks ago I think and found it very weird. Who knew so many people would become fans of it. The chocolate rain guy kinda gives me the feeling he's going to explode all of a sudden as he is singing.

8bit remix FTW!

I never thought this Chocolate Rain video would become so popular. I saw it two weeks ago I think and found it very weird. Who knew so many people would become fans of it.

i'm not surprised at all. let's break it down:

1) weird looking kid

2) with no self perception *important!!*

3) makes an awful, poorly written song that sticks in your head

4) whose title is an obvious scatological reference

5) sung in a freakish baritone

The original video for those who haven't seen it yet:

4chan got all over this video :D

Aside from the novelty of seeing a young Barak Obama, this isn't even remotely funny.

If this is considered hilarious, it's no wonder that people go to see those horribly unfunny Owen Wilson, Will Ferrel, Ben Stiller, and Adam Sandler movies.

Just saw them both right now, loved the remix =D

Aside from the novelty of seeing a young Barak Obama, this isn't even remotely funny.

If this is considered hilarious, it's no wonder that people go to see those horribly unfunny Owen Wilson, Will Ferrel, Ben Stiller, and Adam Sandler movies.

Ummmm, I don't think the original was supposed to be funny...? Nor, in fact, is funny.

that is, in fact, terrible.

You mean it is, in fact, terribly GOOD piano playing? Well, moderately good, at the very least. Are half the posts in this thread reeking in needlessly confusing sarcasm?

Here's a video that is, in fact, kind of funny:

He fucking stole my idea, that I thought of this morning

but I was going to cover "Internet Dream" instead.

Haha that song would be perfect for a remix. Has a very hypnotizing sound to it. It's actually pretty catchy and I kinda like it haha. Remix it!

It started entirely from MySpace and Youtube, but recently, I think the 4chan invasion thing was urged on by Opie and Anthony. They featured him on national radio a few days ago and then it just exploded in views and exposure.

That guy is a pure act when interviewed by Opie and Anthony since he apparently speaks like a normal school kid otherwise, but that singing is sub-Sanjaya..