The Judge Love Thread

I've been thinking about a thread like this for a while now. I finally decided to make it after reading all the negative posts in the "Standards 2 HI 2 FURIOUS" thread. . . . And NO this is not a suck up thread...Jeez!

I don't know about you guys, but since joining this community, I read about 75% of all the decisions handed down on submitted remixes in the "Judges Decisions" forum. Like most of us, I've never actually met any of the judges but after reading enough decisions, I THINK I've slowly started to get a glimpse of their personalities and then I just fill in the holes with pure fantasy. Hahaha.

Here's what I'm talking about:

(Don't take anything in this thread seriously.)

Zircon is kind of what I imagine DJP thought of as the ideal judge when he decided to create the judge's panel, and Zircon agrees. (This is cracking me up already.)

Zircon: "I am the omni-judge. I paid my dues by making 50 crappy remixes that got rejected and then I made just one good one called "Calamitous Judgment" which just HAPPENS to be an anagram of "Just mail me a dog, cunt." I know that DJP likes me the best because I can write wordy remix judgments in a way that almost sounds like I actually listened to the track and put a positive, "You-can-do-it" type of spin on it."

Hahaha. And then there's Liontamer who, I GUESS is black because he always says things like, "Nigga" and "...And your mom" and "He's black!" Hahaha!!!! And I GUESS he's a cannibal because he always says things like, "You gotta flesh out those flutes" and "You gotta flesh out those guitars cause they're just not meaty enough" and "you gotta flesh out this whole damn thing, because I just ain't full yet, biatch!" And I GUESS he's a thug because he always says stuff like, "yo" and "mo" and "fo" and "Kill you. Kill you and your mom."

LOL

(Everything in that previous paragraphs is meant just for laughs and is 82% fictional. It is not meant to offend anyone and was written with the most sincere thoughts possible.)

So everyone, please use this thread to post something funny, appreciative, or POSITIVE about the judges, the judging system or the Japanese translation staff (just kidding). Because guess what, having our remixes judged is FREE FOR US but they SPEND PRECIOUS TIME and receive no thank yous for it. So be a pal and say something nice. Cause if they didn't do what they do, we wouldn't have as sweet an Overclocked ReMix as we have right now.

Hey, you guys. I'm glad you've all got something to say, but I'd much rather see something more appreciative. So far everyone's posted about how much they DON'T want to show the love. I'm sure it only makes the judges feel LESS appreciated and only motivates them to not continue doing their good work. Come on, think about it. If all of you guys really DO dislike the judges and they all did you the favor of quitting, and OCR shut down, you'd be pretty upset, I think and you'd regret not showing the love when I presented everyone with the perfect opportunity to do so.

So Break out the Aloha Spirit and say something nice.

Fine, I'll have to say something appreciative because I promised, after having to listen to about 500 bazillion versions of your Valkyriemix. =P

Umm I like how Malcos promptly responded to my PM to check out my WIP and gave a good overview of how to improve it.

And I appreciate how quickly and easily I was able to update my already submitted mix by PMing Liontamer with an updated version.

Am I doing this rite?

frienz,

<singing>

judges are just alright with me~~

judges are just alright, oh yeah!

judges are just alright

judges, are my friend,

judges, are my friend,

they took my by the hand,

led me far from this land,

judges, are my friend

judges are just alright

i don't care what they may say,

i don't care what they may do,

i don't care what they may say,

</singing>

except for that BGC guy (i doesn't know him!)

...just kidding new guy! :<