Zero Punctuation (Hilarious) Game Reviews

sephfire

Bad news: No new Zero Punctuation this week.

Good news: New game by Yahtzee! Starring Trilby (but unrelated to the Chzo Mythos)!

Information here: http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/

More colons: Yes.

OH GOD THAT'S AWESOME

I was replaying 5 days a stranger a couple of days ago thinking it would be awesome to have another game with Trilby in it. And as I'm very easily scared I'm kind of glad it isn't another horror game.

• 2 weeks later...
Any bets on what tommarow may bring? I'm hoping for CoD4.

He did just do Medal of Honor, and I never really saw a major different between those two franchises, as a layperson... also, he did a bunch of Nintendo reviews lately (Zelda:PH, Super Paper Mario) so maybe SMGalaxy wouldn't be realistic. I'm hoping for something like Mass Effect.

He did just do Medal of Honor, and I never really saw a major different between those two franchises, as a layperson... also, he did a bunch of Nintendo reviews lately (Zelda:PH, Super Paper Mario) so maybe SMGalaxy wouldn't be realistic. I'm hoping for something like Mass Effect.

Call of Duty 4 was a giant departure from the CoD MoH WWII FPS formula. Granted, CoD 1-3 were essentially indistinguishable from the MoH series, but CoD 4 is a whole different story.

but mass effect would be interesting, as would kane and lynch, i'd like to see if he puts that to the same burner that's got gs up in arms.