Shnabubula Presents Ender's Game

I listened to the whole thing. This is fantastic! I've said I liked stuff before, but this seriously goes beyond words. Not only is it an excellent homage to Ender's Game, but it's a brilliant fusion of orchestral and electronic music. Thanks so much for releasing this to us. I'll be listening to this one for a long time to come.

I've pimped your webspace a lot and listened to a lot of your music (see http://www.last.fm/user/ErrfTheCricket/ for proof at the top artists section ;P). Needless to say, I like your music. Too bad you're not around OCR much these days, it would be nice to have a chat or something. Preferably a non-musical chat, I find it boring to talk too much about just music ;P

Much love

Finally had time to sit down and listen to this. It's spectacular. The musical concepts are as varied as they are dynamic. It's like looking into a trillion-faceted diamond. Really amazing stuff.

You had mentioned nothing really came of this project. I can think of a thousand personal uses for even the tiniest snippets of this soundtrack.

You and I will have to keep in touch, nay?

Finally had time to sit down and listen to this. It's spectacular. The musical concepts are as varied as they are dynamic. It's like looking into a trillion-faceted diamond. Really amazing stuff.

You had mentioned nothing really came of this project. I can think of a thousand personal uses for even the tiniest snippets of this soundtrack.

You and I will have to keep in touch, nay?

I second all of this, since I just relistened to the whole thing and found it just as enjoyable as I did yesterday. I love just sitting there listening to this and picturing scenes from the book playing out in my mind. So many small details not only sound great but match up brilliantly to elements of the book.

Also, just as an aside, I was getting somewhat of a Tron vibe from the electronic parts in movements II and III, which is definitely a good thing.