OverClocked ReMix mentioned in March '08 issue of Electronic Musician

zircon

We are proud to announce that you can find a 1/3 page feature about OverClocked ReMix in the latest issue of Electronic Musician (March 2008) in their "Front Panel" monthly feature! Electronic Musician (or EM for short) is one of the most popular periodicals for musicians, producers, and composers using modern music technology. Our contact at the magazine, Tracy Katz, had not heard of the site prior to our getting in touch with her in early January, but she became a fan after reading what it was all about. In the future, we'll definitely be providing EM with news of any major OCR developments.

I think I speak for the rest of the staff when I say it's great to see OCR, with it's growing population of highly skilled producers and composers, get some recognition from a music tech magazine! :)

Check out the scan of the article (courtesy of Larry) here:

http://www.zirconstudios.com/OverClocked%20ReMix%20-%20Tracy%20Katz%20-%20Electronic%20Musician%20(March%202008).jpg

Being a subscriber of Electronic Musician, I decided to send the gang an e-mail through MySpace about OCR being in the magazine. Here is the response I received:

Thanks so much for the kind words! I was very pleased to learn about OCR as well, and I hope they will get more coverage in other publications soon. Everyone who contributes to OCR is so talented; I wish that space requirements weren't so tight in EM so I could write more about the organization/site.

Hopefully Tracy will pester the higher-ups so she can write a longer article. :-P

I thought Tommy already had submitted a mix. Or was that Jeremy Soule? Tommy loves us. He should give us teh mixysecks.

Jermy Soule remixed Terra's Theme a few years back. Tommy Loves you guys, but he's been busy with Video Games Live .. . which is basically a whole live orchetra remix of our favorite video games! I remember when he firsted metion OC Remix on the Eletric Playground!

Congrants everyone! Let's hope more and more music magazine learns more about OC Remix!

• 2 weeks later...